Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not awol just busy

4 posters

Go down

not awol just busy  Empty not awol just busy

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:11 pm

sorry for being on here ,much , things are a little bit chaotic for me at the moment but i can see the forum is ticking over nice thank you guys its much appreciated
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

not awol just busy  Empty Re: not awol just busy

Post by head Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm

sometimes shit just as to take a back seat
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Same here,,, been quite busy with other things...
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:44 pm

i can't wait until i surpass everyone and this forum goes to the backburner, cuz i'm too busy working and enjoying my new life.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:05 am

reset818 wrote:i can't wait until i surpass everyone and this forum goes to the backburner, cuz i'm too busy working and enjoying my new life.

???? what do you mean ?
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:10 am

in fact what the fuck is that about ?? you think you will be greater than everyone on this forum ??? well good luck to you fella because i tell you now with that attitude you wont get anywhere ,? why ? because i havent been on here ? i am still working , but my free time sadly has been taken up with dying relatives so if thats an inconvenience for you then please feel free to take your wonderful self and your over inflated ego and go be fucking fantastic somewhere else !
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 am

in fact im going to assume to you didnt mean that to sound as arrogant as it did , and ill give you some advice , you may well surpass this forum but dont ever make the mistake of thinking you have learnt everything there is , because that will be your biggest failing , so yes you may one day surpass this forum and you may well be greater than everyone here , but if thats your aim from the get go your doomed to fucking fail
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:30 pm

eaze up Lou.
my condolences.
even when I surpass the forum I will hang out to pass on knowledge just as I have received. plus I don't think that can happen, learning is a continual process.
and not as a lurker who silently observes without participating, only judging and popping up to say they ain't feelin the new people. like they own the place idk maybe they do
my place is among the self taught. the struggling, underprivileged.trust me I was a counselor for the homeless for a few weeks, and used to give money to panhandlers, and also one of the few who still pick up hitch hikers, practically gave out drugs to the needy for no profit. my ego hain'tkways taken a back seat even when I was ballin in da club sippin patron with 2hot babes i still took the time to help an old lady cross sunset Blvd.
maybe I will open up a blackout service clinic for the less fortunate with unwanted tattoos, id love to blackout a face with some sur 13 tattoos maybe.
you must really be going thru it to take my silly comments to heart.
please don't trip... it just ain't the same without you, and this is your baby... miss you that's all.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Reset!!  You talk bollocks!!, Lol...you'll never surpass this forum because the collective knowledge on here is much greater than any one person.. :-)
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:05 am

yeah D thats what i meant by lifelong process.

ok it was a fucked up not funny stupid statement the only truth to that statement was i want to drastically increase my skills in time.

this forum is valuable to me and the only one of its kind. and a real cool bunch. especially the mother hen.

even if i come across as arrogant, i'm just a mess, a very sick person lying on the floor in the fetal position sucking my thumb. my psychaiatrist can vouch for this.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum