Post by Loulou on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 pm

beautiful work head
Loulou
Admin

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: some old bic (ball point) pen drawings

Post by Ketchup Kid on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:29 am

okay its alright, so the bic pen is nothing new. i see you are quite skilled at the bic pen.

i for one dont like the regurgitated urban american pop, hoodrat wearing two pairs of boxers with the mexican jailhouse dias de le muertas, or whatever the fuck that shit is, i for one can't stand, and does that tattoo really say OG, or OC? cuz the bitch is barely 18 so she better be from Orange County.

the half death don't look right to me maybe bad pic but texture looks wrong. and writing is weak if its hood especially your S and the I...

can you just at least pic a cooler topic than Los Angelinos lowrider jailhouse bs i dunno if its the fucking "in" thing right now, with the tattoos or maybe not i don't know i just see it everywhere and even if you were local i'd have to tell you its stupid... and btw its not laugh now cry later its laugh now cry never faggots.

Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by head on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:18 pm

cheers lou

well reset if you ave a problem with the way the hood rat looks then you should take it up with steve soto as its his design i just copied it....well you should know if she's from o c right? cos we all know thats where your from cos you just wish you was a gangster..lol

the writing on the skull face was just scribbled on its not trying to be hood...again this design was a steve soto apart from writing

as for picking a cooler copic i just draw whatever the fuck i wanna draw SIMPLE.

what the fuck has the laugh now cry later got to do with it seeing as its not in any the drawings. oh right is that just your little speech to let us know your a 'WANKSTA ' oh sorry GANGSTER lol
head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Nice work mate
tyler300888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by head on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:08 pm

cheers tyler
head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:39 am

Ketchup Kwick Kid wrote:okay its alright, so the bic pen is nothing new. i see you are quite skilled at the bic pen.

i for one dont like the regurgitated urban american pop, hoodrat wearing two pairs of boxers with the mexican jailhouse dias de le muertas, or whatever the fuck that shit is, i for one can't stand, and does that tattoo really say OG, or OC? cuz the bitch is barely 18 so she better be from Orange County.

the half death don't look right to me maybe bad pic but texture looks wrong. and writing is weak if its hood especially your S and the I...

can you just at least pic a cooler topic than Los Angelinos lowrider jailhouse bs i dunno if its the fucking "in" thing right now, with the tattoos or maybe not i don't know i just see it everywhere and even if you were local i'd have to tell you its stupid... and btw its not laugh now cry later its laugh now cry never faggots.

reset i understand that you like a bit of banter , and i know for sure head is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles , but as forum boss lady i would polity ask you to reign it the fuck in , your big man swagger may wash on your block , but it wont wash here , you can give constructive criticism without being a total cunt . but if you want to take it to a personal level i would say heads biro skills take a giant shit on yours , the subject matter is irrelevant , the technique is spot on !!!!

Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:31 am

@lou & @head

yeah the kid does good work and his posts are better sure. i acknowledged your skill nothing was a personal attack. you've given me too much ammo about your personal details anyway head if we were to get personal which i'm not. you are the one calling names without knowing anything.

it must be this steve soto that i can't stand. he's fucking lame capitalizing on hood culture. i swear a guy close to me is 90 and can'y retire and he works as salesman for this company that sells all this lowrider art. when i see it i get annoyed. its fake ass shit now. buncha wanna be gangsters are into it.

of course you are free to draw whatever you want, but you do have weak writing, you should know that if you're gonna keep doing it. i even told you your weakest points. you need to write bolder and quicker on the run as if graffiti, it will come out better, or you might as well stop and write normal.

and we don't use "wangsta" no more.

Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by head on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:13 am

cheers lou & your right ...but i know why he likes to attack me its because he thinks I've only just become part of this forum....yes i wasn't active much in the last year but you know shit happens lol....but if it makes him feel big then let him crack on cos its like water of a ducks back to me lol

reset

whats this ammo I've given you?? oh what the facts bout i got ran over..what you gonna say I'm a spastic cos I've brain damage or I'm a fuckin cripple wow there really gonna hurt me lol......

as for name calling i aint called you any names lol...

as for the writing i aint gonna explain it again.. read above bout that
head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:28 pm

i don't like to attack anyone. i also don't care who you are or how long you been on this forum. you have me mistaken for some fuckin nerd. maybe thats why you've gotten under my skin a bit.

but i'm gonna stop here, i'm not here to pick on some kid over the internet. and i would not be doing no handicap name calling, again, you have me mistaken for someone else. i have plenty to work with calling you a little pussy. and how you need to change your name to "i give". if i were to start, which i'm not.

and i talk a lot of shit and speak without holding back. my observations you can agree or disagree with but they are mine, and i welcome any arguments, and i admit to talking out my ass.

the OG on the bitch's stomach bothers the hell out of me. it's absolutely unheard of, its ridiculous, a gross error. when i see my uncle bob trying to find merchants to sell this lowrider bullshit import crap cuz he can't afford to retire and he's fucking ninety years old yeah ninety going door to door to headshops and such, well, i hope he sells it, and dumbass kids buy it up so he can sell more. but i still think its stupid, i'm not even gonna get started. i recognize when big money moves in to capitalize on the next subculture to suck it dry of all its originality and coolness. next thing you know it's at walmart t shirt for $9.99. so i was never attacking you personally, or throwing water on you duckboy (that was sort of an attack)

and frankly, i'm not that impressed with the pen work. especially not after what i seen that is out there. that's not an attack. and you need to take pictures at the right angle, they are skewed. that's not an attack either.
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Loulou wrote:
Ketchup Kwick Kid wrote:okay its alright, so the bic pen is nothing new. i see you are quite skilled at the bic pen.

reset i understand that you like a bit of banter , and i know for sure head is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles , but as forum boss lady i would polity ask you to reign it the fuck in , your big man swagger may wash on your block , but it wont wash here , you can give constructive criticism without being a total cunt  . but if you want to take it to a personal level i would say heads biro skills take a giant shit on yours , the subject matter is irrelevant , the technique is spot on !!!!  

well what the hell, he was stealing all my bic pen thunder
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

reset i appreciate my members every single one of them , and i would like to appreciate you in the same way , but you make it very difficult .
we have seen very little evidence of improvement with your work and that's what this forum is about , pushing the members forward , so instead of sitting around slating others members why dont you stop playing games and get on with some drawing ? because we can help you with that , tattooing- we can help with that , in fact our members have a whole host of skills other than tattooing , sadly what we cant help you with is a shitty attitude .
and for the guys on here that tattoo full time they dont have time nor can they bothered to deal with petty bullshit , and why should they ?? they have already done a full day of tattooing and are choosing to use there spare time to help others like your self , maybe a little bit of thought for those guys ???
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:45 pm

I think all that gangsta/ gang bullshit is for fucking pussies!!!, they need to run around in gangs with they're guns and drive by shootings because they're too fucking weak to do it face to face with nothing more than their bodies!!, fucking American pussies!!!..
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by head on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm

Ketchup Kwick Kid wrote:i don't like to attack anyone. i also don't care who you are or how long you been on this forum. you have me mistaken for some fuckin nerd. maybe thats why you've gotten under my skin a bit.

but i'm gonna stop here, i'm not here to pick on some kid over the internet. and i would not be doing no handicap name calling, again, you have me mistaken for someone else. i have plenty to work with calling you a little pussy. and how you need to change your name to "i give". if i were to start, which i'm not.

and i talk a lot of shit and speak without holding back. my observations you can agree or disagree with but they are mine, and i welcome any arguments, and i admit to talking out my ass.

the OG on the bitch's stomach bothers the hell out of me. it's absolutely unheard of, its ridiculous, a gross error. when i see my uncle bob trying to find merchants to sell this lowrider bullshit import crap cuz he can't afford to retire and he's fucking ninety years old yeah ninety going door to door to headshops and such, well, i hope he sells it, and dumbass kids buy it up so he can sell more. but i still think its stupid, i'm not even gonna get started. i recognize when big money moves in to capitalize on the next subculture to suck it dry of all its originality and coolness. next thing you know it's at walmart t shirt for $9.99. so i was never attacking you personally, or throwing water on you duckboy (that was sort of an attack)

and frankly, i'm not that impressed with the pen work. especially not after what i seen that is out there. that's not an attack. and you need to take pictures at the right angle, they are skewed. that's not an attack either.
oh please don't call me a pussy & tell me to change my name to i give cos that really hurts..LLF

and who gives a fuck bout uncle bob? if he still has to go door 2 door then thats his problem he should ave hustled harder when he was younger..

i don't give 2 fucks if your impressed or not...theres a reason why them picks where took like that but i can't be arsed getting into that....

anyway I'm done with all this backwards & forwards shit LITTLE BOY....write what you like cos out of respect for lou(with what she said) & the others i aint gonna respond to you LITTLE BOY as I'm sure there fed up with reading all this shit..
head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm

i can agree with what you say lou, but you make it sound like i'm the asshole around here. i'd like to keep the topic about tattoos as well. and artwork. my attitude has been one of mostly encouragement, except this one little punk that gets under my skin with his little comments. if you wanna defend him for whatever reason, thats fine. but i'm treat him just like anyone else. i don't recall being negative to anyone else, i don't like petty squabbles especially kids.

as for my work, i don't post everything, i'm mainly interested in tattoo feedback. and i'm down right now. my drawing posts are just comedy when its really dead round here, i'm not seriously expecting anything but a laugh. i don't need feedback on artwork, i know good or bad regardless of feedback from here. except tattoos, i'm here for that.

and i agree with D, i don't portray or claim any of that, unless asked directly. the little punk likes to make it out to be thats what i am trying to be. just because i correct him on real shit.

i'm a part time social worker for fucks sake. yeah i have a past but i try to steer clear of that, and encourage kids away from it. its all bad. and yet you have this kid thinking its cool to draw latino gang artwork halfway round the world, i gotta say you're on the wrong track.

and if you all think i'm wasting your time i can just lay low, real low. but i still say the drawings are not so great. how many of us can draw that if we want and spend the time,

and i recall someone being quite against praising work that is not really worthy of praise.

Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:42 am

and btw you shouldn't be calling americans pussies.
i may agree with your gangster shooting is weak, and things should be settled toe to toe

but have you ever had the pleasure of firing a .45? or how bout an AK?

americans are not pussies you asshole
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 am

i have fired quite a few weapons , doesnt change who i am doesnt make me a bigger person , but yes i have fired pistols , rifles and even an lmg !!! gasp !!!! and im from the uk !! doesnt change shit , doesnt mean shit it just means that i grew up in a military town with a military dad and was also a cadet instructor so i can prob strip that lmg clean it and put it back together before you even got your cock out of your pants

gotta love a bit of banter , and if you have beef with head thats fine but dont slam peoples work when your rreally not doing any better yourself

Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:00 am

Guns are for pussies!!, fight me man to man.. :-)
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:03 am

Dmerit wrote:Guns are for pussies!!, fight me man to man.. :-)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Dmerit wrote:Guns are for pussies!!, fight me man to man.. :-)

Can't beat a good old one to one Cool
tyler300888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Loulou wrote: but yes i have fired pistols , rifles and even an lmg  !!!

I fuckin hated the minime, preferred the lsw Wink
tyler300888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:49 pm

it was the good old bren for me , but my old man owned all sorts untill they tightened up the laws and he had to get rid of everything lmao
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

alright i gotta respect the bren... maybe its not all benny hill over there

but again people twist my point that bitch ass gangbangers that won't go head up with you and hide behind their homies and straps are pussies. i'd be the first to testify to that. but that's the culture the kid is drawing whether he knows it or not, that lowrider eme 13 bullshit which is exactly what those sewer rat fuckers are all about, which i hate, so don't tell it to me tell it to the confused kid.

okay i'm done with this. you all just don't get what i'm trying to say. i'm all butthurt now. i'll be back with a good tattoo and that will show you all, you'll be sorry then.

btw uncle bob is the greatest, with true class, and a WW2 vet the last of his kind. so don't talk shit about your elders you little punk.
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:56 pm

pmsl reset go and do some drawing !!!
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by head on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm

i know i wasn't gonna say fuck all but i got 1 last thing to say....both my granddads where in the war & 1 was a POW of burma & they are my elders whom i respect..now them 2 did things right & they didn't ave to go to door tryin to sell shit at 90 cos they did what they did when they was young.....also i aint gotta respect uncle fuckin  bob cos he done sweet fuck all for me........now reset go do some drawings like a good LITTLE BOY....
head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top