Returning my Ipower and getting the Venom PS2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Returning my Ipower and getting the Venom PS2

Post by Rohr on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Its an open secret, I just found out, that the Ipower has trouble reading the Hz and Duty below 6 volt, and when it finally do read it, its making wrong readings.
When I found out, I tried to contact Ipower, but since a week ago, their webside and their Facebook site has been closed, so Im guessing that they really do have problems.
Thumbs up to the store from were I got it, for taking it back so easy.
Now going with the venom PS2. WICH CAN READ THE Hrtz ON ROTARYS!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So I will com back with a review on that, sa soon as I tested it a bit.

Pricy mother fucker though - about 400€

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Returning my Ipower and getting the Venom PS2

Post by Rohr on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Just love it, very easy to use, its small without being to small, and it just feels well build. The display and the menu is customisable to your feelings, AND IT READS ROTARYS!!!! I know I said in the first post, but it actually works on all my rotarys, and giving the correct readings.
And of course its the same with my coils, this is truly the best power supply I have ever tried.

Have had an oldschool house looking PS. the Cheyenne CPU2, Hurricane, Ipower and now the Venom PS2.

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by No Quater on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Nice upgrade. I got the venom on my wishlist because i just started trying to make rotaries and want to see what some motors can do. The i power is crap, it has the same problem with some rotaries as cheap china power supplies.

No Quater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top