Two hours of linework

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Two hours of linework

Post by Rohr on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:59 pm

@smashed tomato child, Your skills are growing in the dark alright (your not even posting anything) so I realy doubt you ever surpassing anything in a year.
Your chineese collection might grow.
Me being proud (werever you saw me being just that) cocky and full of myself, yes when it comes to people that only talk shit to other people - and Im amazed that you dont even see it yourself.

I been very humble in here, and if you read my posts, you would know.
But Im not being humble when it comes to the kind of rudeness that you deliver in here. And seeing it as an opponent tells me alot about you, but I did not choose you, I would rather have been without you, and I hornestly dont believe that you are contributing with anything positive in this forum, You post almost no pictures, and when you do, its so shitty that you should stay on the paper, its traced designs from other artists, and everything you comment is shit rude, unless its shit work your commenting on, and you just talk badly and rude to people in here, and without any skills to back it from.

And you, telling the guy that you see as an opponent to never underestimate his opponent, must be the most unclever thing I heard anybody say, for ages.

Btw the tattoo is not done yet....

And by the way, I just got an apprenticeship in one of Copenhagens best shops today, so I see your sorry ass work in a year, when you allegedly has surpassed me lol....

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am

Rohr wrote:@smashed tomato child, Your skills are growing in the dark alright (your not even posting anything) so I realy doubt you ever surpassing anything in a year.
Your chineese collection might grow.
Me being proud (werever you saw me being just that) cocky and full of myself, yes when it comes to people that only talk shit to other people - and Im amazed that you dont even see it yourself.

I been very humble in here, and if you read my posts, you would know.
But Im not being humble when it comes to the kind of rudeness that you deliver in here. And seeing it as an opponent tells me alot about you, but I did not choose you, I would rather have been without you, and I hornestly dont believe that you are contributing with anything positive in this forum, You post almost no pictures, and when you do, its so shitty that you should stay on the paper, its traced designs from other artists, and everything you comment is shit rude, unless its shit work your commenting on, and you just talk badly and rude to people in here, and without any skills to back it from.

And you, telling the guy that you see as an opponent to never underestimate his opponent, must be the most unclever thing I heard anybody say, for ages.

Btw the tattoo is not done yet....

And by the way, I just got an apprenticeship in one of Copenhagens best shops today, so I see your sorry ass work in a year, when you allegedly has surpassed me lol....

how do you know I can't draw better than you, and coupled with my Photoshop skills can produce designs that are on a different level from your elementary "original works". the shitty stuff I post does not show any true effort. it's all fun and games.

how do you know I am not doing/started an apprenticeship as well? at an even better shop.

this is what I mean when I say don't under estimate your opponent.

and by opponent, that all started when you came sideways at me first

I don't have to post a god damn thing.
i've only posted when I didn't know and hoping someone could teach me. and for laughs. that's my choice.

that fucking kkk member dmerit doesn't post a good damn thing.

I call it as I see it. and it seems you between doing this a while and have plateaued. aside from the mandala they are not good.

maybe at this 4 star apprenticeship you will get better, and since you like to post every thing, impress me.

cuz so far you've only talked down to me, with skills of a scratcher, like me. or like I used to be.
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:47 pm

You make me laugh KKK,, you always seem to be angry.. Lol....don't worry, I'm not a racist but I am a realist and I do get annoyed by those of an ignorant nature that confuse the two... :-) ...I did try to post something but it wouldn't work for some reason??.
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:56 am

the kid ain't here to amuse you but i'm glad you're getting a good laff.
and the kid ain't angry, just annoyed... or maybe angry idk.
it don't matter none to the kid what you are,
my guess is you probably just wind up judging people on an individual level, or it would be counter productive to what you do. its what i do.
but look around there's a lot of hate to be had...whoever or whatever you are.

the world is like trying to put the rear legs of a 3 legged goat into your boots so you can get your rocks off. ain't gonna work regardless of which leg its missing
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Pmsl!!!, you seem to know a lot about 3 legged animals, was you one of those kids that pulled legs and wings off of insects?...:-D
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Dmerit wrote:Pmsl!!!, you seem to know a lot about 3 legged animals, was you one of those kids that pulled legs and wings off of insects?...:-D

along with his persistent need to refer to himself as a third person , sociopath maybe ??
Loulou
Admin

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Loulou wrote:
Dmerit wrote:Pmsl!!!, you seem to know a lot about 3 legged animals, was you one of those kids that pulled legs and wings off of insects?...:-D

along with his persistent need to refer to himself as a third person , sociopath maybe ??

Or psychopath!! Very Happy
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:45 am

@smashed tomato. when everybody else is a bitch - its time to look at one self Laughing

By the way, I did study graphic design, and Im actually also well rounded in photoshop Wink but please show me some of your stunning PS work!

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:30 am

i havent been on here much lately but damn you fellas are bitchy , whats the actual issue with you 2 , rohr you do some nice work and im sure you will do very well , kkk is an angry man with issues who is on his own path with tattooing, i dont understand the hostility between you two .

you fuckers need to smoke more weed
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Hes all talk.
He talks shit to everybody.
He thinks He is the next tattoogod, even though His work still makes a dead pig cry.
He talks about stuff He dont know about.
He is not contributing with any work or anything positive in this forum.

He kept talking about how He would surpass others/Me in a year.
Do I care if He do? No - good for him.
Do I believe he will? No
Is it all talk? Yes
I care what people can do right now, not what He believes He can do in a year.
We can all claim to be the next Niko Hurtado in the future.
But KKK´s work is shit, and he do not know at all how to help others who struggle - still he chooses to talk like hes already the tattoogod he claims he will be, not being respectfull to others at all.
And Im telling you, this disrepectfullness started way before I started dissing him.

Quote:
my Photoshop skills can produce designs that are on a different level from your elementary "original works".

Hes just a joke, and you know it Loulou.

This forum should be about helping each other, giving each other hope an faith, and make us all stronger.
Instead it seems like mostly everybody is trying to put each other down, when it comes to critic - its not very often, that the critic given in here, is very constructive at all.

Maybe I was hopeing to much, and maybe Im out of here soon - dont know.

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:50 pm

yeah maybe he is a joke but let him do his thing and you do yours , dont feed him , you carry on doing what you need to , i give what ever time i can to the forum , i offer advice where i can , and i help where and when i can , your work is leaps and bounds ahead of his but thats because its his walk he is walking and not yours thats all im saying

i cant criticize anyone for learning at a slower pace than others or the attitude he carries while he learns , he will figure that out on his own , hes a bad ass from the hood remember Smile
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Whos not from the hood Wink

Rohr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:57 am

I kinda like KKK,,, I find the way he writes his posts quite amusing,,I think its a bit of banter with him,he's not too serious even though hr pretends to be... I'd say dont take his comments too seriously,,, been really busy myself at work  now the summer rush is slowing a little I may get a bit more time on here,, but I've always found this forum a little bit harder to use than stf....
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:01 pm

the kid's back and i see there's a whole lotta misunderstanding goin round bout the kid...

say what you want, It's all the same, only the names will change, Another place where the faces are so cold. cuz I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.

think whatever you will of me, i am not about to set out to change nothin.
i can admit to many of the flaws that i'm being accused of.
but there won't be any "look at what i can do" comin from the kid.

there's reasons for everything including the name change, and why i must remain anonymous. this must be the way for the kid right now, so my skill and ability may be in question. but it comes with the territory. i've said too much already.

Yeah i've had some words for people every now n then, but the kids only callin it as he sees it. and kid's a straight shooter, if you ain't figured that out by now, its only cuz the kid's sights were on you and got you too shaken up
Ketchup Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Lol...I have to agree,,, KKK is a straight talker and he's told it as he sees it, gotta respect that even though I think his eyes are in backwards sometimes.:-D ...maybe he has concussion from falling off his 3 legged donkey... Laughing Laughing
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top