Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my work

4 posters

Go down

Some of my work Empty Some of my work

Post by dAKY7 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 pm

I just started to practice on pig ears. Here is some of my first works.
Advices are welcome
Some of my work 20160711
This was my 1st one
Some of my work 20160712
Some of my work 20160813
First 3 are shaded with RL3, couse i didnt have any shader needles
Some of my work 20160812
Here i got my 7 mag and colors

and how do you guys manage to get stencil off ? i just cant do it

dAKY7

Back to top Go down

Some of my work Empty Re: Some of my work

Post by Dmerit Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:12 am

It can be difficult to say how well somebody is doing in pigs ears  etc. But there is a definite improvement with the coloured design over the other 3..maybe you should get sine pig skin instead of ears, you can wrap it around something like a bottle which will give you more of a feeling of tattooing a arm, I imagine pigs ears can be awkward to tattoo, I know human ones are.. Lol...
What equipment are you using?
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by dAKY7 Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks for advice. I will try get some skin. For the start i bought kit from eBay, i know its not best for start but I gave it a shot. Inks that im using are eternal ink and world famous ink and pantera dark sumi black. On next payday ill order some more quality machines, one for lineing and other for shadeing

dAKY7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Before you buy the machines, post a pic on here,, may be able to get advice before you buy.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi daky7

The shaken lines could be because of the cheap machines, also it could be from not using a rubberban and a proper bended needle, (or just a shaky hand) do you know about these things?
Remember to pull the lines thowards you, and work from the arm, more than the wrist (alot of good videos on youtube).
You have some good ideas for design, but keep working that paper, and draw it like it was a tattoo.
What I mean by this, is finding the right shape softly with a pen, and then use a marker, running the lines like a machine.

Keep up the work.

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:06 am

the Kid thinks the last one is surprising improved and you got a whole lot going there, except what the hell is that? a skullbomb head sittin on a broken ipod with matchsticks blowing yellow smoke? poor guy only had 4 teeth can you imagine how much he got made fun of.

still looks better than my tattoos, including the one i just got.....

but seriously, you already know you got a lot of work ahead of you.

to remove the stencil, try vaseline. dab a bit and wipe. it can works great for various practive mediums and hopefully yours, or not. if that doesn't work all you got left is try alcohol and/or detergent. take it to the sink and give it a good wash, if the ink is in there it won't come off, while the stencil and smeared ink does, scrub it a bit if you need. but the vaseline, its the only thing that works on some practice skin. pig ear i think it may not i forget. those are your options.

pig ear is not bad, cuz you can practice nice lines on them cuz the texture. practice doing that, getting nice consistent lines on pig ear. handspeed depth control, etc. in fact practice till you run lines that look almost perfect on pig ear.

and also, pigskin is more diffucult than human, what you can do on pig, you can do same thing better/easier on live human than on dead pigskin. not meaning if you can do pig, you can do skin, but just saying pig skin its harder to run a decent line or shade. idk bout color.

The Kid thinks its a waste of time practicing blends/shading on pig. maybe on practice skin instead.

like your shadows and blending, may wana hold off a bit on that or keep it to a minimum, it can be discouraging how shitty it looks, when in fact its not you, its the practice medium.

i'll leave the machine and needle talk to the others, but just use a half decent machine, i mean like spend more than $5... learn to set it up right and from there its just hand practice.

take it from the Kid, ain't no way round payin your dues, except to take the scenic route on a three legged mule, ya know what i'm sayin?

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Have you ever ridden a three legged mule??. Or do you just stick with goats?? :-D
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by dAKY7 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 am

Thanks everyone for reply. Good friend of mine wantes to get tattoo from me on early stage of my tattoo work so i gave it to him. It was an owl. Everything went great, Im satisfied and he id also. Later I will upload a picture, over phone something doesnt work right.

dAKY7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:12 am

Never be satisfied!

And if you really want our help, please answer the questions.
By the way, My best advice would have been, NOT to go on human skin yet, your not ready in My opinion.

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by dAKY7 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 am

For questions, i have used rubber band on machine and needle, i have bended needle little bit. Watched a lot of videos on youtube how to setup and tune machine. There is still a lot of work to be done to tune my self and my arm. Practice practice and practice.
And for thing I said that im satisfied its not like that. I know there is a lot to improve, but for 1st tatt on real skin it went better that expected.

dAKY7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Cool Smile

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down