This is really really quiet !!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:49 pm

the kid would actually prefer to rip off shit and photoshop shit together at all times possible.
don't forget it had controls for altering the image just enough to make it your own.
maybe thats why the kid is struggling, trying get around paying your dues. (the kid don't like that stupid saying very much)

also would like to use digital 3-d renderings because i have a slight background in it from long time ago. i.e. you can take a skull model and get any angle any lighting, even change field of view and aperature (i think its called). even to use as a reference, drawing cannot come close. unles you're doing non realistic skull

but back to your pictures, the kid's not with you on this. you're good enuff to actally do these, but they are just so fucking weird. i know people like weird shit but i still. they look creepy weird.

now squeezing a ripped out heart and having blood dripping into the skull eyes, the kid can go for something like that... but the kid would like it straight up, no frills, just like my whiskey.
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:40 am

Do what she's your clients happy,, most are happy with straight forward tattoos, outlined and colored in either b+g it colour,,its their tattoo,, we're here to give them that,, this is the difference between the tattoo artist and the tattooist,,, the arty farty ones do it mainly for themselves,, the tattooists do it for their customers.
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 pm

KneeHigh wrote:1. Everybody can have his/hers own opinion regarding artwork beeing subjective or not Neutral

2. This one im not sure i understand right ... u mean using refference when tattooing is a bad thing ?

3. You should say transates and adapted by LOU  ... because what i have said is pretty self explainatory (just stated my opinion)... if you share the same opinion or not is up to every individual... and based on what i stated before it would be stupid to start debating because you have ur own opinion and i have mine.. and clearly theres nothing that says one is right while the other is wrong... theres pros and cons to both sides..


yeah because i have been all over this thread making my opinion loud and clear haven't i ?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
no that's right i haven't , and you can keep digging at me Mihai im waaaaaaaay past your bullshit Wink
im not sure what kind of greeting you expected from me , you left the forum because a large chunk of us, the kid not included of course , where a bunch of cunts ! then you return with a greeting of oi oi cunts ! so you think we are cunts that's very clear,, so the only reason your here is yet again to show off a bit get your cock stroked and then what ? what happens when the stroking stops ??


we will just wait and see I guess



Oh and one more thing Mihai if you insist on arguing , please learn to spell or use a spell checker at least !!


avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Since when does it bother you to be a CUNT ? Neutral Keep digging what at you Dear? You clearly are delusional Smile)) i havent done one thing to have a go at you personaly or anything realted to that, NOT ONCE.. you did .. and still do.. i dont mind since it doesent really affect me in any way... (take example even this post Smile))) you tryed and translate and adapt your words to anything that i say to make it evil in a way or another, that is actually sad )
You are the one thats getting all butthurt and take it all personaly ... i havent... i took as a banter even before.. Up untill there wasnt banter anymore... Wink
Called a large chunk of you cunts ? An even larger Chunk of you called me Cunt or any other names way before i did, did i get all butthurt when my name was changed to Kneehigh or whatever was before that? I dont think so ... Neutral You like to take the piss on people but when others taking the piss your getting all upset ... Dont hit if you dont like to get hit ...

Take example in Tony.. Look on how he answered on my introducion ... What was wrong about that? He knew from the start he was a CUNT Laughing Laughing and i never had a doubt i am one aswell ...

I dont need my cock stroked more than it is.. its already strocked dry ...
Theres really nothing to stroke my cock about anymore in this forum.. Wink

I dont need spell checker, english is not my main language... and im talking it as well as i can ... sorry to hear thats so much of a problem for you !!

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Dmerit wrote:Do what she's your clients happy,, most are happy with straight forward tattoos, outlined and colored in either b+g it colour,,its their tattoo,, we're here to give them that,, this is the difference between the tattoo artist and the tattooist,,, the arty farty ones do it mainly for themselves,, the tattooists do it for their customers.

Trust me master CUNT, im doing what my clients ask me most of the times... i do have some of my own projects aswell, but 90% of the time i just do the photoshop based on what they want... and they seem to always be more than happy with the photoshopped ones... And again yes i do alot of things in a way so i can enjoy doing it aswell rather than just WORK ... But i dont see that as a bad thing Razz

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm

I was talking to KKK, not about you, you cunt!!.. :-D :-D :-D
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Dmerit wrote:I was talking to KKK, not about you, you cunt!!.. :-D :-D :-D

Ahh sorry then... Master of Cunts !!!

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:23 am

FYI
if it's good or if i like it rather, the kid won't hesitate to give a good stroking.
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:41 pm

of course you wont kkk you haven't quite sussed it out yet
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 pm

KneeHigh wrote:Since when does it bother you to be a CUNT ? Neutral Keep digging what at you Dear? You clearly are delusional Smile)) i havent done one thing to have a go at you personaly or anything realted to that, NOT ONCE.. you did .. and still do.. i dont mind since it doesent really affect me in any way... (take example even this post Smile))) you tryed and translate and adapt your words to anything that i say to make it evil in a way or another, that is actually sad )
You are the one thats getting all butthurt and take it all personaly ... i havent... i took as a banter even before.. Up untill there wasnt banter anymore... Wink
Called a large chunk of you cunts ? An even larger Chunk of you called me Cunt or any other names way before i did, did i get all butthurt when my name was changed to Kneehigh or whatever was before that? I dont think so ... Neutral You like to take the piss on people but when others taking the piss your getting all upset ... Dont hit if you dont like to get hit ...

Take example in Tony.. Look on how he answered on my introducion ... What was wrong about that? He knew from the start he was a CUNT Laughing Laughing  and i never had a doubt i am one aswell ...

I dont need my cock stroked more than it is.. its already strocked dry ...
Theres really nothing to stroke my cock about anymore in this forum..  Wink

I dont need spell checker, english is not my main language... and im talking it as well as i can ... sorry to hear thats so much of a problem for you !!



i really dont care what you think , if i was that bothered by opinion i would have just banned you from the forum , but i haven't have i ? if your opinion really kept me awake at night at night i would really be a cunt and take away your opinion and access to the forum but i haven't , and you can make of that what you will , but i can promise you its not because you amuse me , or because your so much better than ever one else , or not even because in a deep dark place somewhere im jealous of your work , because im not we have a very different view and approach to tattooing , like i have said before i dont like your attitude and i dont have to but i do let you carry on as you like on this forum and it saddens me to say it people like you make me want to walk away from it


avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:03 pm

There is a kind of annoying attitude to Kneehigh,, not quite sure what it is??. But like you Lou, I tolerate him,, sometimes he's OK,maybe its what I keep saying about the tattooist and tattoo artist thing,,, because there is a definite difference between them and most definitely the attitude is one,,,, you Lou Lou are a tattooist,, Kneehigh is a tattoo artist,,, I would much prefer to have a good solid tattooist working in my shop than a tattoo artist,,,
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Loulou wrote:of course you wont kkk you haven't quite sussed it out yet
what does this mean?
i looked up sussed and its something to do with not figured out...not knowing
so its like a knock at my knowledge? or compleelty something else?

and what was that "name that movie" w/armenian

feelin confused over here...HALP
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm

KKK, when you've sussed something out it means you've figured it out...if you haven't sussed it out,, you haven't sussed it out.. :-)
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 pm

oh i get it... i just don't get it, is what you are saying.
you're puttin down the kid.
ain't nothin new the kid has been the underdog through much of everything...
but can't seem to remember overcoming and winning....hmmm scratch that.

what is there to suss...when it comes down to it... just here to talk and look at tattoos, perhaps guide those that are in the dark. so lou puts up a tat we all get to discuss, mihai posts one and i grab the kleenex and put in our 2 cents, or pence or schilling or whatever. if anybody suss, i suss right here. then the guy in need of info comes along, in the dark, and we are the bunch to lead him the way cuz you will not even believe the faggot cockstar bullshit out there

i'm learning what the solid tattooist is. and i see the argument, or have been seeing the argument

it would be nice to chill out. be cool to each other, say what u gotta say, don't take it personal and get back to work. i suss.
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:11 am

Lol.. KKK,,, my advice to you is become the best tattooist you can,, leave the tattoo artist attitude to all those arty farty types,,, being a tattooist is not about being the best in the world, its about giving your customer a tattoo they're happy with and will be happy to wear that tattoo in years to come because tattoos as we all know are permanent, sure there's coverups and laser,, but most just live with what they have,,, don't fall into that situation of just seeing your client as your canvas to further inflate an already large ego that so many do... just keep it real. :-)
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 pm

kid i really dont mean this to sound rude but i honestly have no idea what your saying , but one thing i do agree with is what merit said , 100 % , dont be so quick to pass up the old school methods , because without old school there would be no realism , but what merit said is spot on your client is not a canvas for you to express yourself , its your clients body that they have to live with forever . im not saying traditional is everyone's cup of tea but its certainly where any aspiring tattooist should start .
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:50 am

i'm still too wet behind the ears to say this or that is what i am or want to be,
but i do know i don't wanna be closed minded.

these guys who recently went pro so they're nothing fantastic. but do have the fundamentaals down for a solid traditional. and i'm sure you can be that way for a long time, and some are, but they refuse to try a rotary, or even graywash, they say its not their style and dont want any of it. pretty closed minded if you ask me... for one with "pro" status, i think you gotta be trying everything under the sun to be all you can be, whether your heart lies with traditional or not. overall he's having trouble with supply of clientel cuz he's so rigid.

a lotta people seem to need direction on what they want,
those guys with the huge nonsense tattoos with too many colors and photorealistic tentacles, it couldn't have been their idea i dont think.



avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:56 am

It's not about old school tattoos more of a traditional style,, outline, colouring and shading,, you don't have to use lots of black shading or lines with a thick needle,, thin will do,,, but its what holds a tattoo together for the future..
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Welll first of all you dont really know me... YOU DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO KNOWING ME FOR REAL !!! Neither Lou nor Merit.. id say Merit knows me better than Lou but still online atitude and getting to know someone online is really quite different than real life... But you old bastards ar free to judge and form false opinions based on some online "reading" skills.. wich clearly you dont have ...
And Lou i really dont know where you getting this from .. : "but i can promise you its not because you amuse me , or because your so much better than ever one else , or not even because in a deep dark place somewhere im jealous of your work "
Is this another opinion u formed about someone based on an online character reading ability ? When have i said im better than anyone, let alone everyone else ? When have i said your jealous of my work ? When have i ever implied any of this ? Well the answer is never... But i guess just because it happened that i really loved this thing and did my best to get better... and got better than i was when i started, that automatically means im getting ahead of myself and im better than anyone else, and everybody is jealous of my work...

Im pretty much the same as you Lou... I am not loosing any sleep because of some opinions people make about me, based on theyr ability to read characters online... And what saddens me is that people are so quick to point the finger and belive they figured out something, with LOADS of missing information Razz And i really i am sorry if people like me are the ones that makes you walk away from tattooing ... but what am i like again ?

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:21 pm

mihai , we have been over this , and to be honest i have much bigger and much more important things to worry about at the moment , im not wasting my days arguing with you , you want to argue ? tell merit he is a cunt because from i can see you dont have the guts to pick an arguenmt wih anyone else , and thats exactly what your like
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Merit is a CUNT... but why would he argue about that ? Im pretty sure he knows that Razz
What is that supposed to mean ? i dont have the guts to pick an arguement with anyone else.. im really not picking any arguement.. you are tho... just look thru the history in this post... if u look with an objective eye.. you will see that its you who picks the arguement with me Razz

I can totally understand if you dont want to go on with it... its not like im havin' any hidden pleasures arguing over some non productive things...

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:20 pm

no your just important
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 492
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:24 am

Kneehigh,,, I can't quite put my finger on what it iis about your posts but you do come across as a know-it--all,better than evveryone, self opinionated pos.... maybe  its  beccause you always have an opinion and you always think its true, you dont take anyone elses in to consideration but when you do you only do it to humour them or difuse a situation,,,you come across like you do have a god complex, ive said before that you display sociopathic tendencies and i still stand by that,,,and that's why you don't get what lou says,,,everyone else just puts up with you or stops visiting the forum all together because they cant br bothered with you....you'll never agree with this and come back with more excuses and opinions which to me and lou proves to us we arent imagining this, it is true.....
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 215
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:49 pm

So basically what you are saying is right even tho "you cant put ur finger on it" ... and whatever arguements i have to bring arent good enough because i allways have something to say... and i am the one with the GOD complex... (as far as i know God complex means "im right end of story", while i just come with arguements to see why i think im right about things)
And i am pretty sure whenever i expressed an opinion i said "in my opinion" or "i think" or "for me that works and that doesent" ... Never said that is how it is... END OF STORY !!
Or i have this complex just because if someone sais something, i dont take it as it is and i question it before i take it under consideration ? Is that a bad thing tho ?

I may not always be right, and i may not allways see that im wrong at first.. but i do take under consideration whats beeing said (im not talking only about the forum, but life i general), and i do realise that i have been wrong and change whatever needed changing in the end...

And i am not arguing the fact that i may be a prick or just a plain arsehole sometimes... But again arent we all like that to some other people?

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Loulou wrote:no your just important

When reasoning and facts dont go your way is just easyer to be sarcastic... Still i have never picked an arguement with you... I only had different opinions sometimes, and sometimes the opinions were the same... But just because i expressed my different opinions with reasons and questions im too important, god complex cunt !!
Basically you say 2+2 = 4 and i say thats not true... i do have the right to an opinion and if my opinion is wrong it should be really easy to make me run out of arguements... but what we have argued about the last 1-2 years was never as one sided as a math problem... so opinions and points of view always differ (and can both be valid or invalid)...
For example I have never judged ur way of looking at tattooing while you did judged mine.. see where i am getting at? By saying ur way sucks while mine doesent... And sorry but i cant agree to that... especially while i never said that my way is in any way better than your way... i just always belived both ways are just good enough... both having goods and bads ...
If you ask me wich one of these have the god complex i would say the one that sais theyr way is THE WAY and any other way just sucks balls ...

KneeHigh

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum