Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit of anime

5 posters

Go down

Bit of anime  Empty Bit of anime

Post by Loulou Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Bit of anime  Img_2010
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bit of anime  Empty Re: Bit of anime

Post by Dmerit Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:39 am

Solid work as usual,,,not a lover of that kind of design but that's ok coz it ain't on me.:-D
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am

thank you mr d
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm

i actually like the design aswell... Love the colors ...
Nice and tidy work !!

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by skulltattoo80 Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Nice work but same as merit, not for me
skulltattoo80
skulltattoo80

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:57 pm

cheers guys yeah i dont understand the whole anime thing to be honest but i love colour work so these where fun to do
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skulltattoo80 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:18 pm

My mate loves colour tattoos, he won't get a b&g tattoo
skulltattoo80
skulltattoo80

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:41 pm

very few of mine have colour i prefer black and grey and i love tentacles lol
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Doing colorwork is more fun in my opinion aswell...
What i would love to get on my body tho is something along the lines of what Fredão Oliveira does.. i dont know how to explain that thing... is like inking on paper but he does it so fucking nice on the skin...

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Googled his name, he does some nice work,looks like a mixture of shading and dotwork with some nicely placed lines,,,looks like he uses a pretty slow running shader that hits solid at low speeds to get that effect, or he has fast as fuck hand speed..:-D
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:11 pm

I am not sure but i dont think he actually does dotwork .. i mean they are dots but i think theyr made with a liner needle and like you said a machine that runs very slow and/or he has a very very fast hand speed ... and he does like a line motion very very fast and if the machine is slow and with a solid hit... leave those dots behind instead of a line... Most of his work seems to be done with liners ... it is pretty fucking intersting isnt it ? atleast im sure i would love a tattoo like that !!!

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:31 pm

i don't get it at all. i never seen this type of anime. it looks like nonsense.
the Kid's pretty out of touch with all the new culture.
The Kid thought anime was like Akira and Pokemon.

things are changing so fast, pop culture, subculture, counterculture. i can't keep up, how the fuck am i supposed to know what is cool and what is not. you could easily say follow your instinct and trust your gut, if i do that, its all sucks. its shit. its all shit and we're all going to hell in a hand basket.

btw all tattoo shops should play pendulum and D&B on a regular basis. at least mix it up. i'm sick of hearing lil wayne's clones rehashed bullshit. i don't wanna hear about friday night and the club VIP with 3 models chicks rollin in a bugati wads of cash with the choppa in the trunk, because you are lying. i don't wanna hear it, i'm gonna stop there.

i saw this guy with a full sleeve of pokemon, dragon ballz and some other anime and thought, its cool, but as a whole, it looks gay to me, and makes him a total marshmellow overall. its a good thing he was a up and coming young sexy guy from the westside. because all those cartoon tattoos would seriously turn me off (if i was female). i can look the other way and give him a try, but it if wasn't mind blowing sex, i would come to realize i'm with hanging with some guy covered in kid cartoons. and it wouldn't last unless he had the whole package to offer. what about personality? well we all know super hot guys and gals have no personality, if you been with one think you would agree.

tattoo work i have no comment and yalls talking about something extraordinary/appealing (with color/dots?) that i a not able to see (lack of knowledge trained eye perhaps?) regardless i do notice the tops aren't as sharp and crisp as they can be, maybe intentional.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Lol,, kkk, your replies always make me laugh..:-D ...I tend to look at how a tattoo is executed overall and not necessarily the subject, tattoos will always have some flaws, i think if a tattooist is honest they will say they've not often done a 100% tattoo,, unless they're so full ofof themselves everyone they do is a hundred percenter...
KKK,, hiws is your wirk coming on?.skin and paper,,, eoukd be interesting to see how youre progressing.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 pm

A the subject is irrelevant its not on your skin

B i dont work in a studio im a licensed mobile service so music is also irrelevant

C your obviously having a shit day , so you do what you need to do to make your self feel better

and for your info these are two characters from a very successful anime that ha been going since 1989 so you prob should have heard of it even if you dont like anime , they are called goku and vegeta = dragon ball z

again do your research Wink its a big big part of tattooing you will come to learn that ...... one day
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:39 pm

and yes merit is right am i happy with these no not 100 % , but i never am and will never allow myself to be

sailor jerrys words =

"In this business, the minute you get to thinking you're top dog, you quit trying and are on the way out fast."
May 24, 1971

Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:30 pm

yes, many shit days, gotta work on that. you already called me out as an angry man, and i admit it is somewhat true.

i'm like part-troll, i tested positive as having troll antibodies in my system. i'm lucky the disease is progressing very slowly and i may be able to fight it off. they say about 34% of the population are born naturally immune to the troll virus. not being on the computer too long is helping me fight it.

i agree doing research is a big part of tattooing, but not everyone recognizes everything and not recognizing those things up there... i wouldn't necessarily
hold it against me... i never really watched Pokemon, don't plan to research anything of the sort... and of course its all irrelevant in the end... it ain't my skin. yeah i said that back in 2009.

the kid's just worn out, lost touch with anything new and cool. if that up there is whats young hip and happenin, the Kid missed the train altogether, and asleep at the wheel.

@D my works coming along real slow, imagine some mediocre-decent flash in color pencil, a friend of mine will be does watercolor and i plan to join him, just an old buddy, we're gonna do it for the experience not for any other purpose, holster our tattoo guns for a while and just get back to that soft gooey artistic side inside us. i've had medical issues, and honestly. i've never doubted myself more than now, since dabbling into drawing flash rather than just injecting ink over a stencil.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:08 pm

goku and vegeta?
Bit of anime  Oyifju10
i must have missed something
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:07 am

Doing flash is good practice, but its not like skin,,,also water colours for flash dont have the same technique as tattooing,, use the pencils and approach it like a tattoo..
What health issues???,,mental or physical??. my money is on the former... lol..
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 am

I know D. there's no substitute for skin, and drawing flash isn't a priority for me
making good looking drawings designs is cool but paper/fruit/pads/pigskin none of that shit translates to skin.
watercolor, drawing, etc are not my idea
lI' like to go straight into skin with a good rotary setup and have someone guide me, show me proper technique and take out so much of trial and error.
but good luck, people wanna act like Mr miyagi n shit force a bunch of crap on you, pay your dues, have you waxin all kinds of shit.
don't wanna blahb too much
my point is, of it was up to me I wouldn't be bothering with paint, watercolor. pencil, drawing, not till my
line work, smooth blending, colorpackings,, graywash, etc was established, or improved upon, at least tried out.
but thing usually work out as long as you stick to what your master telling you.
rocky, karate kid, teenage migrant ninja turtle, kick boxer, kill bill, star wars,..

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 am

yes they are based on goku and vegeta , if you knew the program you would understand the reference , you might not like them that great , you dont have to wear them , and i have seen both of those since and they have healed lovely the color is solid and my clients are happy , and thats what matters
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum