how much bullshit is acceptable

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how much bullshit is acceptable

Post by Loulou on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 pm

i have had a really shitty week with a few clients that have pushed me a little bit too far , so how much bullshit is acceptable before you lose your shit with a client ?

on tuesday i had a lad booked in for a chest piece , he sat for 3 hours of fucking very intense linework and then as he was getting his coat on said oh yeah my boss fucked my wages i only have 30 quid !

on wed i was let down on a deposit and order of christmas present by another client , who has lying to me for weeks , i lost my shit with this lady big time

and then last night i had to miles into the vallys to pick up money from another client who was doing his best to avoid me , and didnt realise that just because i dont drive didnt mean i couldnt get to where he was

now i reacted pretty badly to all 3 of these but how would you react if these where your clients ?
Loulou
Admin

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: how much bullshit is acceptable

Post by Dmerit on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Had a very regular customer that always shows, let me down in a 2 hour appointment today,, he lives out of town so couldn't get a deposit to me,,,sent a message, he was very apologetic, he'd totally forgot and u believe that,,, I just take it on the chin, be pleasant to them, he's gonna rebook after Xmas, but I'll insist on a deposit,, but I wasn't arsy with him so still have him as a customer,,,,, its important not to be too rude to them because they won't cone to you Shaun and they will tell their friends not to go to you too so you may lose more business,,,,just take it on the chin,,,be polite about it to them,, remember them and make sure they leave a deposit next time.
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:22 pm

yeah and i am a very understanding person but when i have 6 weeks of lies and bullshit to get a deposit ?? that never actually happens ?

and sitting through 3 hours of work without thinking to mention that your skint ?

i only really lolst my shit with one the one who lied and lied and lied and then let me down so fuck her , i dont care
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

If someone makes an appointment and doesn't have a deposit they are asked to drop one in,, if someone else wants to make an appointment at that time then they get it because I'd rather be sure I'm gonna be tattooing than risk the first person changing their mind.... its that simple!, I do get no shows but I nearly always have a deposit,,, you need to restructure the way you take bookings,,,
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:30 pm

fuck her shes a cunt , i told her to shoot her self in the face
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

But now she will say bad things about you to her friends and if their friends mention about getting a tattoo they will say bad things it snowballs and can be hard to get rid of that,,, ive heard it so many times over the years, people bad mouthing other tattooists for being rude,,,it may be annoying when people fuck you about but there is a fine line as to what you say,,, its business,you have to be careful,,, and its worse in a small, community...... just saying but its your business that can be affected...
Dmerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:20 pm

well i think that i have done pretty well to not lose my shit with any of my clients over the last 3 years so if i have only just lost it with one im doing ok , and what is she going to say ? i really couldn't give two fucks about her her cats or this shit hole i live in
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top