Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowout example

2 posters

Go down

Blowout example Empty Blowout example

Post by FadedInk Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Ran across a nice youtube vid talking about tattoo blowouts and showing a few examples.  It's from a client/customer point of view, but that's interesting sometimes.  Nothing that's news to the "old hands" here, but for beginners who come here looking for info, maybe a good hint of the reasons why you want to pinch test to get an idea of the skin before starting a tattoo, and why you don't want to get too enthusiastic with your needle depth.

FadedInk

Back to top Go down

Blowout example Empty Re: Blowout example

Post by Ketchup Kid Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:57 am

my little rose, as it heals is turning out to be blowout city. it is dispersing and on its way to becoming a blob as predicted by certain person.
Blowout example Rose11

i wish i knew about how the skin of the wrist is so much thinner than other parts, i would have not gone so deep

the blowout was barely noticable at first, but as healing, it is blowing like a crack whore on a mission.

some tats have consistent blowout lines which makes it look like its good and intentional but its not right, and i'm learning to recognize these blowouts.

live and learn, try to fix this and still pull it off... good post
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum