Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is really really quiet !!!

+4
tyler300888
Loulou
Dmerit
KneeHigh
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is really really quiet !!! Empty This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:39 am

Its not really artwork.. but just to break down the silence ... !!!
Did these in Photoshop and drawing bits and blobs with my beloved toy.. the Wacom Cintiq 24 I love you I love you
This is really really quiet !!! Pancho10
This is really really quiet !!! Untitl10

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

This is really really quiet !!! Empty Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:00 am

Yeah, it has been a bit quiet,, I suppose people are busy,,, Lou is preparing to move,,, not sure about others?. And maybe KKK has been killed because we couldn't shut the fucker up at one stage.:-D
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:01 am

Oh!!, and the work looks good,,not my kind of thing though :-)
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Yea ive heard that she's moving.. i think its gonna be really good for her... i wonder wherabouts tho ? is it gonna be england ? or still wales but in other location ?

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:48 pm

yeah i am booked up at the moment nd getting ready to move , im going to kent mihai , already have a shop lined up i jusy need to wrap up the business and get up there and get my ass in gear
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Uhh thats far aint it ? Very Happy Im sure everything will work out nice and smooth !!! Best of luck !!!

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Nice work kneehigh!

Ive just recently moved house and been really busy. Now I'm settled I can dust off my machines and amuse u all with my shitty artwork lol...

On a serious note tho, I may need some advise on a tattoo I'm doin next week but that's another topic..
Hopefully I can be more active on the forum from now on.
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Tyler did u have other name on the scratcher forum ? or u are new ?
I think you would love these Lou !! Very Happy

This is really really quiet !!! Daw10
This is really really quiet !!! Img_1410

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:16 am

Yeah I'm one of the newbies. Been on this forum for about 4-5 months, didn't know the scratchers forum existed until then lol.
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:23 am

KneeHigh wrote:Uhh thats far aint it ? Very Happy Im sure everything will work out nice and smooth !!! Best of luck !!!

Yes!!, she's moving as far away from you as possible!!, she said she can't stand the smell of those gypsy campfires of yours!!.  Laughing
Laughing Laughing
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:59 pm

[quote="KneeHigh"]Tyler did u have other name on the scratcher forum ? or u are new ?

to be 100 % honest i dont , i dont think its a great idea mixing those two styles , i know i sound like a broken record but i dont think the realism will heal anywhere near as well as the rest of the design , im sorry thats my opinion and thats not going to change

it was very kind of you to assume that i would love it , but im afraid i dont sorry Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaztred Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

Apologies to all. Been busy in the day job and just changed jobs so as always been travelling a bit. Have done a few pieces more recently but can't remember what work I last posted? I'll have a review of my posts and try to post up some of the recent pieces.
On another note. I am expecting delivery of a new machine today, A Micky Sharpz micro dial that has been rebuilt and tuned by Paul Porter. Once I have given it a run out I'll post a review in the equipment reviews section.
gaztred
gaztred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:05 am

The kid's been ridin hard with guns blazin, but you never know when the strolls back into town.

mihai you know i practically worship your tattooing but i can't say i'm a fan of this kind of stuff. just a bunch of photos layered together seems like.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:20 am

i myself been plying with some 3d design wondering if maybe it may be of use for tattoo designs.

i think it may just be a waste of time spent playing with the boobs and such.
This is really really quiet !!! 4510

i can see its potential but its a huge time waster, especially the penis controls on the males.

sorrry if im side tracking your tread mihai, but the kid don't feel much like starting my own posts no more
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:26 am

Hey, KKK,, feel free to start your own threads,, I find your ramblings quite amusing ...Lol..
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:33 am

reading over the thread again, are these suposed to be tattoo designs?

i thought it was just some artwork on the side.
if they are tattoos...... i'm not sure what to think till i see one done
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 am

Dmerit wrote:Hey, KKK,, feel free to start your own threads,, I find your ramblings quite amusing ...Lol..

Lol, I agree...
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:46 am

Dmerit wrote:Hey, KKK,, feel free to start your own threads,, I find your ramblings quite amusing ...Lol..

well... thx i guess... swim does appreciate this forum for back when it was all swim had.
swim's fortunate enough to have a ton of ego maniacs around that know how to tattoo a little.
can you imagine, like 3 miles away from hollyweird a hip happenin shop and the fucking egos without the skills to back it up. i swear swim lines better than some, and not one is really top notch... give em some time i guess, they're young.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:46 pm

its good knee-high but just putting stuff together with photoshop seems wrong to me..but it suits your style of tattooing which is good
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:30 am

Loulou wrote:
KneeHigh wrote:Tyler did u have other name on the scratcher forum ? or u are new ?

to be 100 % honest i dont , i dont think its a great idea mixing those two styles , i know i sound like a broken record but i dont think the realism will heal anywhere near as well as the rest of the design , im sorry thats my opinion and thats not going to change

it was very kind of you to assume that i would love it , but im afraid i dont sorry  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Hey noone is trying to change ur opinions Razz i just thought ud like the mix.. i know u like one side of it... thought ud like the both Razz obviously not tho Razz

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:32 am

Ketchup Kid wrote:reading over the thread again, are these suposed to be tattoo designs?

Yes mate.. tattoo designs.... as i stated nothing artwork related... just a bunch of pictures put together Razz

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:50 am

KneeHigh wrote:
Ketchup Kid wrote:reading over the thread again, are these suposed to be tattoo designs?

Yes mate.. tattoo designs.... as i stated nothing artwork related... just a bunch of pictures put together Razz

i thought it was some new wave abstract next level artsy frenchie type creations you were trying to pass off as art. like those guys that draw stick figures or splash paint on a canvas and want big $$$ cause they are such deep fucking cutting edge artists and drink lots of wine or whatever and wind up selling the painting to a relative's cousin's friend so he may support his troubled vagabond lifestyle that can only truly be expressed thru his art, and of course their favorite saying is "art is subjective"

but i don't know about that cuz some self proclaimed artist at my school has all his paintings up on the hallway, and not a single one makes sense or resembles anything in life. there was a face of a man but it was done at the level of a kindergartener. and i wanna say how dare you call yourself a painter?
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:21 pm

The first thing that i said when posted is : "Its not really artwork.. but just to break down the silence ... !!!"
If artwork is subjective or not is a fucking stupid debate... everybody can have his own opinion and can do whatever he wants thats how i see it.. In my personal opinion tho.. artwork should have standards of quality... but we're not gonna start this debate now are we ?

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 pm

im going to quote you on a few things mihai
1 . If artwork is subjective or not is a fucking stupid debate... everybody can have his own opinion and can do whatever he wants thats how i see it.. = which in turn means exactly what you said was a stupid debate ,
subjective translates as == based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"

2 .. In my personal opinion tho.. artwork should have standards of quality... - but photo shopping shit together is good enough for your clients ? or is tattooing not art ? or that subjective as well ?

3 .but we're not gonna start this debate now are we ? [/quote] = translates as i have had my say and your not entitled to an opinion

im only replying to break the silence
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:42 pm

1. Everybody can have his/hers own opinion regarding artwork beeing subjective or not Neutral

2. This one im not sure i understand right ... u mean using refference when tattooing is a bad thing ?

3. You should say transates and adapted by LOU ... because what i have said is pretty self explainatory (just stated my opinion)... if you share the same opinion or not is up to every individual... and based on what i stated before it would be stupid to start debating because you have ur own opinion and i have mine.. and clearly theres nothing that says one is right while the other is wrong... theres pros and cons to both sides..

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum