Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo

+2
Dmerit
Loulou
6 posters

Go down

helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo  Empty helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 pm

where is everyone its so effing quiet on here
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo  Empty Re: helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo

Post by Dmerit Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am

I'm still here.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo  Empty Re: helloooooooo ellooooo eloooo looooo loo

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:53 pm

loitering with intents hahaha
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponk Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:00 am

I am back today.
A lot changed, got a better job now, so I can invest in better equipment.
Did a few tats, but there was always something that went shit

Ponk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:50 am

Ponk wrote:I am back today.
A lot changed, got a better job now, so I can invest in better equipment.

What did you find that went wrong?
Did a few tats, but there was always something that went shit
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponk Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Yeah well one time the lining was bad (I did not stretch properly and then tried to change machine settings, really stupid).
Then put a shading in the wrong spot.

Another time i was like finished and thougt "Oh well that line could be a little thicker" and I really COMPLETELY missed it it, like totally drunken. Ok this was on my own leg, so I apologize lthat maybe it just was a perspective error from my point of view, but nethertheless something like that just should not happen.

Coloring is still bad with coils, but works fine with the dragonfly clone.

The only thing easy for me is shading somehow.

I think I need to put my macnines together, as I start now to see what I nedd for lining and shading.
If i cant get a coil to work to  coloor for me, I will stay with the rotary (dragonfly clone).

Ponk

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Still here, been busy with a big house move so havnt done any tattoos for a while.

Time to dust of the machines soon I think... Smile
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by easy31st Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Yeah this site has been really quiet. I did a few tats recently so I'll post pictures later today when I get off work.
easy31st
easy31st

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:08 pm

im getting ready for my inspection , hopefully get through it first time i cant wait to get back to work
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 pm

An inspection is straight forward,, if you don't know something then they'll tell you,,,as long as everything meets their requirements you'll be fine.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 pm

yeah i had it yesterday all good opening friday morning , so fucking pleased i cant wait to get back to work
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Good luck with the shop,,,,you need to get a sign that says tattoo in big bold letters,,I noticed your shop sign is nice but the word TATTOO doesn't stand out too much,,, don't take it for granted that people will look at your shop sign,,, but the word TATTOO catches their eye.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm

im lucky the word is even on it to be honest national parks dont like it at all and they could tell me to take it down at any point they like , but all the laws are about to change in wales and im very lucky that my EHO has given me the list early so i dont have to change everything in 12 weeks time , im up and running again thats the important thing , plus i have done loads of advertising flyers , local websites and im having a 1000 QR codes printed and my kids are going to stick them fucking everywhere lol
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Do other businesses in Brecon have illuminated signs??. If so get one and put it in your window,,they can only ask you to take it down.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:00 am

i think one of the takeaways may have one but no not really you dont see any round town , like i say its listed building in the national park , but people are not having any trouble finding me , the shop is on the one way system so people have to drive past it , i have advertised like fuck as well there isnt a shop in brecon and surrounding areas that dont have a flyer in the window and i have got a load of flyers in both army camps . so
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 pm

the couple who own the flooring and carpet shop opposite me are really nice they have been there years but he is also head of the chamber of trade for brecon and he does a huge amount to promote small business he is helping me out a lot , everyone on the street has been amazing , all very friendly and helpful , the only problem with it all is the girl in the shop next to me , she doesnt like me or want me there but like the landlady said its not her fucking choice , plus she already upset the eho so give the bitch enough rope
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneeHigh Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Congratz on the shop Lou... i've heard you got it opened!! Hope all works well and hope it becomes everything you want it to become !!

KneeHigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum