Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another1 not finished

+5
easy31st
tyler300888
Dmerit
Ketchup Kid
head
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

another1 not finished Empty another1 not finished

Post by head Wed May 25, 2016 11:12 pm

another1 not finished Img_1010
head
head

Back to top Go down

another1 not finished Empty Re: another1 not finished

Post by Ketchup Kid Thu May 26, 2016 4:57 pm

this has the potential to come out cool.

my suggestion would be to have a shading map all planned out. yo have to be sure how to where to shade so it looks best as possible. the wolf itself may have to be darker to standout

i think the tails outline need to be fixed somehow don't look right. i thinkthink the white centers in the cannabis leasves wrong. if its highlite its wrong

and what is this dog with many tales? is it a mithtyical creature i dont' know about?
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Thu May 26, 2016 11:14 pm

as said it aint finished...the cannabis leaves are maple leaves why would there be cannabis leaves in a japanese design? 

the white centres aint high lights colour needs to go in them-as said not finished

why does the wolf or dog as you call it have to be darker to stand out when the background is dark which makes it stand ou..

it has come apparent that you don't know what a KITSUNE is,it is not a WOLF or a DOG...so now you know the name off it you can go look it up
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri May 27, 2016 6:35 am

Maybe some darker shades in the kitsune to give a little depth when you finish it,,,, it looks like it has a big cock... Lol..... Laughing Smile
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler300888 Fri May 27, 2016 7:02 am

Nice design head. I think the Fox could be a bit darker with more shading and maybe some more lighter shading in the backround so it stands out more.
Overall I like it, looking forward to seeing the finished piece
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by easy31st Fri May 27, 2016 10:33 am

I think you need to know your limits. That design is complicated and it's obvious you're not ready. I know my limits. On paper I could knock out a portraitl with ease, but will I attempt it on skin fuck no. I turned down so many tattoos because I know I ain't master the basics. Head I'm not being a dick I'm just being honest. I understand you can probably draw and your friends are like you can tat this you can draw it so what's the difference. There's a huge difference.
easy31st
easy31st

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 am

Dmerit wrote:Maybe some darker shades in the kitsune to give a little depth when you finish it,,,, it looks like it has a big cock... Lol..... Laughing Smile

yep ill put some darker tones in mate & that is his cock lol:D

Last edited by head on Fri May 27, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 11:17 am

tyler300888 wrote:Nice design head. I think the Fox could be a bit darker with more shading and maybe some more lighter shading in the backround so it stands out more.
Overall I like it, looking forward to seeing the finished piece
cheers mate
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 11:20 am

easy31st wrote:I think you need to know your limits. That design is complicated and it's obvious you're not ready. I know my limits. On paper I could knock out a portraitl with ease, but will I attempt it on skin fuck no. I turned down so many tattoos because I know I ain't master the basics. Head I'm not being a dick I'm just being honest. I understand you can probably draw and your friends are like you can tat this you can draw it so what's the difference. There's a huge difference.
i understand what your saying bout limits but how do we know our limits if we don't try & push our selves...this is why i put a couple pics up to get  c&c so no i don't think you are being a dick & i want people to be honest
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 27, 2016 11:26 am

head wrote:
easy31st wrote:I think you need to know your limits. That design is complicated and it's obvious you're not ready. I know my limits. On paper I could knock out a portraitl with ease, but will I attempt it on skin fuck no. I turned down so many tattoos because I know I ain't master the basics. Head I'm not being a dick I'm just being honest. I understand you can probably draw and your friends are like you can tat this you can draw it so what's the difference. There's a huge difference.
i understand what your saying bout limits but how do we know our limits if we don't try & push our selves...this is why i put a couple pics up to get  c&c so no i don't think you are being a dick & i want people to be honest

well head there is being honest , and there being honest and lets be fucking honest considering what you have you have been through the last few years i think its amazing that you still have the energy to even pick up a machine , but your a tuff fucker , and you will get back to where before , but i cant imagine its easy tattooing with a drain in your fucking spine either !!
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 11:31 am

Loulou wrote:
head wrote:

well head there is being honest , and  there being honest and lets be fucking honest considering what you have you have been through the last few years i think its amazing that you still have the energy to even pick up a machine , but your a tuff fucker , and you will get back to where before , but i cant imagine its easy tattooing with a drain in your fucking spine either !!
cheers lou..i know most of the people on ere are new so they wouldn't know what I've been through & the daily struggles i go through so iam happy with what they say & that is why i put it up to get c&c...
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 27, 2016 11:45 am

i know that head , but still if people dont know , they cant understand can they ,,, us oldies know you can take the c + c mate , and its nce to see you posting again
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 6:18 pm

cheers lou...i might if i can be arsed put up a post bout it but I'm undecided at the moment lol
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri May 27, 2016 7:23 pm

okay... so i googled kitsune... learned something... asian mythology you can't go wrong...

but still what the fuck?

those are not cannabis leaves? they didn't really look it... i guess it was just me
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 7:27 pm

reset818 wrote:

but still what the fuck?

what??
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri May 27, 2016 8:03 pm

head wrote:
reset818 wrote:

but still what the fuck?

what??

are maple leaves green? not on the canadian flag...

those are totally cannabis leaves... or they should be... unless you're not into it... but that fox is stoned as hell...

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri May 27, 2016 10:08 pm

reset818 wrote:
head wrote:
reset818 wrote:

but still what the fuck?

what??

are maple leaves green? not on the canadian flag...

those are totally cannabis leaves... or they should be... unless you're not into it... but that fox is stoned as hell...

ok little boy
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by UlfrMunr Fri May 27, 2016 10:54 pm

I like it, Japanese stuff is hard to draw let alone tattoo at least for me. Where is it located?
UlfrMunr
UlfrMunr

Back to top Go down

Post by head Sat May 28, 2016 9:48 am

its on a calf,he is gonna go for a japanese mythical leg sleeve
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Sun May 29, 2016 9:14 am

yes it has potential. you must take correct paths from here. you can start by turning the leaves into cannabis leaves for low key meaning...
and i for one believe all tattoos are cool tattoos (except maybe gang ones on your face)
but the design could have been better with shading mapped out. you got skills...

and i totally agree with eazy about limits for this and in general. that statement goes for me, you and him and her.

and i'm not ripping on you dude, i dont know much and i struggle, and i wanna see you shine,
and all that other soft shit.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 am

why would i turn the maple leafs into cannabis leafs?? they don't ave enough leaves on them for 1 & he or i aint a bout that shit......you need to shut the fuck up bout cannabis leaves ya fucking stoner..
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 am

i am not a stoner...
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by GM74 Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 am

The tattoo work looks solid. I am not a big fan of that design layout, but that's my preference the tattooing looks decent. Just a suggestion with Japanese traditional there's usually an element flowing thru either water wind etc... I also think if the leaves were a deep red it would scream japanese maple, it's easy to confuse green maple leaves for cannibus style leaves.

GM74

Back to top Go down

Post by head Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 pm

we decided that we aint gonna put water or wind bars through this as thats what you see time and time again...he is just gonna ave 3-4 big designs like kappa-ghost etc then just go through with maple leafs and the black/brown background...
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by gaztred Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 am

Sounds like you have a decent plan for the piece Head, as you said it WIP and I am sure you will pull it off. As for the Maple leaves I actually have some green ones tattooed on me along with the red and brown ones. I've seen green ones many many times in Japanese tattoos.
gaztred
gaztred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next