Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smelly twats!!!

+2
Loulou
Dmerit
6 posters

Go down

Smelly twats!!! Empty Smelly twats!!!

Post by Dmerit Tue May 10, 2016 7:58 am

Had this bloke come it to the shop the other day,, wearing shoes with green shell suit bottoms,a normalish jacket,, a cap covered in pointed studs and face covered in tattoos,,and he stunk like fuck according to my daughter and the other tattooist that works with us,,, well I have no sense of smell which is a bonus in this game,,he wanted 3 tattoos on his thighs,, 2 lightning bolts on one and a Playboy bunny on the other,, well I was booked up and so was the other tattooist and the daughter is heavily pregnant and has a very keen sense of smell, so said the apprentice can do it,,,,, now she had gone to the shop so had no idea about this... Lol...so when she can back we said,,,you've got a tattoo to do,,,,, she said,,,really?.,, we said,, yes,,, then she piped up,,,, not that smelly guy I've just walked past in the street!!!, we all laughed and said,, yes.... Lol... about 30 minutes later he came back.... it was quite funny to see her quite close to his groin area with his shell suit bottoms pulled down,,, Lol....I've never seen her work so quick!!!, she had them done in no time!!!, I don't think she was too bothered because her boyfriend is a bit of a smelly twat,,, and she got paid decent money for it... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Smelly twats!!! Empty Re: Smelly twats!!!

Post by Loulou Tue May 10, 2016 1:09 pm

i cant fucking stand smelly costumers , there is no fucking need for it , i have got one girl , dont ask me why but i swear to god she smells of cabbage , every time i tattoo her i can smell overcooked soggy cabbage , its rotton i know but its true
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by marked 4 life Tue May 10, 2016 2:26 pm

I had one a couple of weeks ago, I tattooed her foot and ankle, she took off her trainer and sock, the stench made my eyes water, it could knock the flies off a bucket of shit at 20 paces, even in between her toes were black, any normal person would make a point of cleaning the body part prior to attending an appointment of any kind, I have a bottle of dettol/water mixed in a spray bottle for these type of situations, when I was tattooing the back of her ankle she lay face down on my massage table with her leg bent so I could reach around her ankle, my face was so close to her foot it was making me feel sick.

marked 4 life

Back to top Go down

Post by head Tue May 10, 2016 3:51 pm

theres no need for smelly cunts false stop....fuck sake you can buy smells outta £1 land for a fucking £1
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Whippet Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Never mind the smells, where can I get me some shell suit bottoms with coordinating shoes? Been thinking about an image change
Whippet
Whippet

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddy Boy Wed May 11, 2016 2:35 am

Seriously??? You'd think anyone getting tattooed would make sure they're clean from head to toe, regardless of where they're looking it. Mind you, I have a thing about feet....fucking HATE them, to look at/have near me (I'd make a good tattooist) lol
Buddy Boy
Buddy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum