Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supplies/Gear Storage

3 posters

Go down

Supplies/Gear Storage Empty Supplies/Gear Storage

Post by FadedInk Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:02 pm

This morning I decided it was time to put on the gloves and unpack some needles, tubes and ink I'd gotten in, check it against invoice and sort and stow it away.  At present, I don't keep a lot onhand.  A little over a hundred needle sets and matching disposable tubes, and just a few colours of ink.  So for now I can fit it all in a plastic Sterilite tote (36.2 cm x 24.4 cm x 17.5 cm)

Supplies/Gear Storage 000_0010

I think it will do for now, but knowing how such "collections" tend to grow over time, I'll probably need to come up with something bigger (and maybe easier to keep organized) at some point in the future.  Actual equipment (machines, power supplies, and all the other assorted tackle), I'm still thinking on good ways to keep that.

So I figured I'd start a topic on storage of gear and supplies and see if anyone else here has maybe thought of some good ways of keeping things.

FadedInk

Back to top Go down

Supplies/Gear Storage Empty Re: Supplies/Gear Storage

Post by tyler300888 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 pm

I use a tool box the same as the image below. Only cost £40 and it fits all my equipment in nicely, (machines, ps, inks, needles, tubes, ect).
I dont get to tattoo much so i try to keep stuff with a 'use by date' to a minimal, like buying smaller inks and restocking when needed.

I'm also curious to see how everyone else stores their gear.

Supplies/Gear Storage Sta19210
tyler300888
tyler300888

Back to top Go down

Post by head Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:58 pm

i use a gun case for my machines & power supply
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content