Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some old bic (ball point) pen drawings

+2
tyler300888
head
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

some old bic (ball point) pen drawings - Page 2 Empty Re: some old bic (ball point) pen drawings

Post by Ketchup Kid Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:10 pm

you should always respect your elders, you have much to learn in life and you never know where you will be at 90.

guys like uncle bob and my grandpa(rip) where the ones that liberated you from eating liverwurst and suwerkraut. you should appreciate u.s. forces in that war, and the few remaining veterans we got left, that saved your asses.

you should respect your elders regarless, they have lived far longer than you and have wisdom and knowledge you dont.

i know you wanna be bad, tough,in da hood, doin dirt, hustlin gangbanging. and all that, but you should still respect your elders.

with your attitude, just don't ever run in someone like me, you'll be sorry. i will make your parents send you to counseling and lay down strict discipline for kids who are going astray.

i already said i'm tired of this, and people wanna tell me to draw... i already draw maybe 30 pieces of flash every week.

i really don't have the time, but if you think you can draw better than me, then why don't we have a showdown? are you game?
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

some old bic (ball point) pen drawings - Page 2 Empty Re: some old bic (ball point) pen drawings

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:47 pm

so show me some of your flash please im not asking to be a cunt , thats what the forum is about art , so please share and then you can get on with your cock waving
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Hey, KKK, what ethnicity do you come from?
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 pm

oh my god, i'm done with the cock waving... i am... my cock was never even out.
i'm done with the kid (but he should respect his elders).
i'm so sick of this thread, but he keeps bad mouthing uncle bob.

the flash is basic shit, its nothing worth sharing about. i don't even take pictures of it, but i have a bunch of it. and my point is that i have been drawing because i can't tattoo right now. i understand you may be encouraging me to draw and that's cool. but the kid sounds a bit condescending and all around confrontational.

since its you and yo want satisfy a curiousity then here

some old bic (ball point) pen drawings - Page 2 F110
some old bic (ball point) pen drawings - Page 2 R110
some old bic (ball point) pen drawings - Page 2 F210

thats all i got with me. nothing special, but trust i got notepad full, some better some worse, but no photos, and i'm not gonna post. its just my practice work.

i was working on portraits and capturing the likeness of people, those i posted for fun, hoping you can tell exactly who it is. all in fun, but i guess it wasn't fun at all.
well i'm at the point i know i can knock one out if i take the time (many hours).
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Dmerit wrote:Hey, KKK, what ethnicity do you come from?

it not KKK, i'm gonna have to change that, i didn't notice

i have russian/, german and some japanese among others. i'm mixed.

why do you ask? what ethnicity are you?
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by head Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:31 pm

ill be dead at 90 then again ill more then likely be dead at 60 but hey ho thats life..

you don't share your drawing cos you can't take the c&c....

IF you ave drew 30 a day where are they? wheres this note book full?
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:22 pm

head, you may still be around at 90 in a bad state. i don't think any of us want to be around till 90 but it can happen.

alright look, i can't even remember when it was that we first bumped heads, but we did and we've been foul toward each other. laying in the cut waiting to pounce. but seriously, i am way above this and i hope you are too.

you been thru a lot and i didn't acknowledge it cuz i figured you should be treated the same. but i see you are alright, and do good work, and trying to get better just like me. and i haven't walked a mile in your shoes.

the attack on the lowrider art was something personal, that had to do with my life experiences in the California System and LA streets. i went a lil too hard at the wrong target. call it repressed anger toward an oppressive subculture.

my point is lets squash it here, we can go round and round and say this and that, not to mention the entire EU seems to be against me, not that it matters i've been kicked off forums no biggie.

but it feels wrong, i'm a changed man, and never should be attacking some kid's ego, just because some immature comments came my way. maybe its time to ride off into the sunset, but i just wanted to let you know all this and its real shit.

Sometimes gangsters beef, and sometimes gangsters squash that shit. And i know you a gangster too youngster. you don't gotta be part of no gang, its in the way you live your life with, no fear, never back down, and gittin it.

So i offer a truce, and you don't have to reply nuthin, just know this. and ima lay low for a while. and if you wanna spit this back into my face, well, thats on you, but i'm taking you for a real G that don't catch feelins and recognize when its time to put down the weapons.

and please, just don't say no more about uncle bob
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:26 am

Dmerit wrote:Hey, KKK, what ethnicity do you come from?

Hey KKK, I thought you may have been Mexican or black with the lingo you use,,, myself,,,,well I'm a Yorkshireman. not sure if you about this but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if it ain't from Yorkshire, it's shite!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by head Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 am

reset...thats it all put to bed...

i was just defending myself & don't look for no special treatment as at the tender age of 37 i ave been through some real shit that a lot of peeps couldn't deal with but you know what thats life....

TRUCE EXCEPTED
head
head

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:32 pm

reset i dont know your personal history , but you say your a changed man , the the thing is you dont have to explain your self to anyone , the point of this forum is that your in your already accepted , no one is asking you to change , no one is judging you on your past ( i for one may be from benny hill country but i have fucked up more than most and we all have dirty shit hidden ) but no one is asking for an explanation all we want to is to help you with your tattooing /art

but thank you for posting some of your drawings , you said you dont want feedback on them so i wont offer any , no one is asking you to lie low or fade away,,, just participate
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Yeah,, KKK,,, don't go running off like a little bitch!!! Sad Laughing
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:03 am

i was done talking. waiting to see a tattoo.
you got me mistaken for someone else i don't get down like that.
and we here in the US talks however the fuck we want.

i'm still here, layin low, you didn't run me off like no bitch, but you have run off some people, and you know it, you really hurt them inside.

and its just KK, the gay KKK is not really around anymore or whatever.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:00 am

Glad you're still around,,I prefer KKK, I can imagine you in your gang colours under your white gown,,, lol,,,so what colour are you???
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:28 am

I don't run anyone off they do it themselves,, think of me like a taxi driver that as been called to pick them up, and they are the drunk at a party that is annoying everyone by rambling on and talking so much shit and gets all aggressive when its pointed out to them,,,I just take them away but stopping off at my very own mental institute and giving them a lobotomy before I drop them off,,,,lol,,,,
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:33 am

you prefer KKK but i don't

demerit, there is nothing cool about the KKK. they are old, outdated and just stupid dressing p in the stupid robes and hoods. sure they drink the beer and shoot the guns like good ol fashioned rednecks, but they ain't right. maybe it was passed on gen to gen but its arcane stupis secret society , like all hey after we drink these beers lets ride out into the night wearing hoods and terrorizing black folks riding horse and carrying torch. gang p and lynch one. you wanna talk about a gun being for cowards, here's a perfect example. so cowardice they will not even show their face.
and nobody takes then seriously. but drinking beer and shootin guns is always fun plenty of rednecks with no need for KKK

there's plenty of white power dudes all around, and some are cool (except the part where they think hitlers cool and all that), but they wear docs and suspenders with certain shoelaces or some shit, i dunno what they do nowadays but it ain't dressing up in robes.

i for one don't think much of it when i see the swazi. everyone is case by case and different. but when it come down to it, nazi punks fuck off. is the saying.

i just work and tattoo, i don't gang bang. not active, just an OG. i don't hang with them, i'm tired of jail. and they beefin with blood gang real tough, let them youngsters do it. can't nobody say shit to me, i got a g paSS.

it would take me long stories to explain everything about Cali and what type of gang affiliation, but i'm a blue flag... yeah
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:22 pm

#reclaimtheswastika
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Those three flowers were not freehanded by the same artist.

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:25 am

you talking about my flower pics? i don't understand what you getting at.
wow we got pink panther on the case. so it wasn't me? three different guys? the pictures aren't even anything special. i'm a liar putting up someone else's incomplete mediocre work as my own?

surely that's not what you are implying. and still no credit of how i pulled of weezeel with no eraser, just strait pen. yeah i did that shit.... and i don't even do portraits.

how did you catch on to me? did you have to use digitial enhancements, mainframe supercomputers and team up with some indian computer nerd to reach this verdict. some satellite uplink with time travel and robot aliens in the future.

damn you for exposing me!!!!! just when i had everyone fooled....

@lou
and i dont know how to use those hash tags so i don't know what #reclaimtheswastika is but don't tell me you're some nazi bitch too. i mean i understand all too well that in california, whites unite under the swaztika or join the peckerwoods and allies/and fucked over with the dominant mexicans for purposes of survival. but i don't know what its like over there other than the fact that skinheads here emulate skinz there.

i was only implying skinheads and white gangs in general have some solid motherfuckers, and they're not with the cowardice, and rockin the swazi just goes with the territory, you can't judge a man by his prison tattoos/affiliations.

i always tell the nazis at least you're out in the open about it, you ain't hiding in a closet with it, pretending you're not and coming out with it only behind closed doors.

but even still, i didn't know you support nazis.

as for rohr, it would be better to approach it like "those pictures don't look like they were done by the same person" something along those lines instead of accusing me of being a fraud

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:34 am

First of all, if you read my text, it does not say three artists, its just said different, and your respond to this @Ketchup is telling alot about how much extra you put in between the lines (your feelings).

As to the flowers, the first and the third one is pour drawings with a lack of boldness, balance, life and well considered shadows, and shows an artist without the understanding of how a tattoo will work.
The first one ends outside the paper, and the third one needs some leaves or something, to bring to life and give it some weight.
I know that drawings in here dont have to be about tattoos, but it makes no difference here.

The second flower, if you did it, I believe you traced it.
Its so well balanced and shows a bold and strong line, and was done by a skilled artist with a understanding of flow and tattoable items.

Now what I dont get is - clearly we are here to learn, and every artist is stealing a little from others, so there is nothing wrong with not being the strongest artist in here, I know Im not, and this is not my point.
My point is, if you really want an hornest critic of your work, why put up somebody elses work, or a tracing up in here?

And this on top of you, dissing others for their choice of subject.

As for Ketchup, these drawings were not made by the same artist.
Im sorry to say, but the eye doent lie M8.

Last edited by Rohr on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:45 pm

do some research,,,, the reclaim the swastika movement !!!! use google before you start calling me a bitch , what im saying is very anti fucking nazi you ignorant cunt
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:41 am

Loulou wrote:do some research,,,, the reclaim the swastika movement !!!! use google before you start calling me a bitch , what im saying is very anti fucking nazi you ignorant cunt  

sorry i don't know how the # works and how to use it. i was kinda drunk too. yeah i didn't figure you for the type, my bad, seriously.

@rohr
we just squashed it, why you kickin up dust, what, you didn't like something i said about chinese mass produced LA chicano Lowrider chilling in da hood artwork? cuz you sound like some tattoo know it all art critic fag. talking about my drawings. and i don't need to trace that flower, i copied it freehand off the computer.

my tattoo skills increase at an exponential rate, and allies, peers, and sharing of information is welcome.
but i will have no more time to bicker about such ridiculousness unrelated to tattooing, and fags in general.

and i'm sorry i called you a nazi bitch lou, i was kinda wasted

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohr Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:36 am

I did not even talk about the beef, so how can i kick up any dust?
Im talking about posting stuff, not telling us, that you not even did tha design.
And as you said yourself just now - you "traced it" "copied it freeehanded" whatever! Both things still dont make no sence, when you put it up in here for us to critic your skills, or just simply admire it, unless you wanted to fool us into thinking you were a better artist than you really are - after the beatdown you got by people in her.

Funny thing is, that you critic people for being racists, when you yourself are actually the biggest on in here, and you not even smart enough to even realize it.

Rohr

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:28 pm

kk no problem , and just so you know my second is commander , louisse commander , nazi bitch is my nickname , its what my friends call me its what my fella calls me everyday , or polish whore is another favorite of his , you wont offend me by calling me names
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2