Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and hate

3 posters

Go down

Love and hate Empty Love and hate

Post by Dmerit Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:15 pm

What is it that people love and hate about you?... me....
People love my honesty and people hate my honesty.... Smile
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Love and hate Empty Re: Love and hate

Post by Ketchup Kid Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:41 am

idk about me but yo should come to these parts and give them a taste of your honesty about these bullshit tattoos they call "dope, awesome, bad ass" but look like shit, call them out on the blowouts, inconsistency, and just all around whack as s bullshit, just pumping t each other up, cuz no one is that great.

that rose is dope---- you are such a liar

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:24 pm

people hate me because im opinated , i dont like bullshit , bullshitters or liars but then my clients tell me im one of the most honest straightforward people they have met , if i have something to say i say it
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Ketchup Kid wrote:idk about me but yo should come to these parts and give them a taste of your honesty about these bullshit tattoos they call "dope, awesome, bad ass" but look like shit, call them out on the blowouts, inconsistency, and just all around whack as s bullshit, just pumping t each other up, cuz no one is that great.

that rose is dope---- you are such a liar

Well have a think, KKK,,, I'd be interested in what you think in thus matter... :-) 

Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 am

i don't know what i was babbling about, i just seen like 3 roses that all sucked that day... i guess. what do you tell a first timer whose laying bad lines, and basically covering it up with some shade... its at least better than a random guy off the street going into you.

swim saw a kid with a good head on his shoulders that was doing fantastical amazing manga anime biomech photorealistic portrait composition like fancy whoop dee doo on some practice skin.(i swear practice skin's much more than what it used to be). hours  n hours of practice on practice skin, doing real good stuff. swim knows he wants a shot at real skin so he gives him one. simple rose Trad American. nice unexposed spot. its like his second shot at skin. right away i can tell there's machine issues and he is scared. he is nervous about fucking someone up. it starts bad, gets worse, he's not familiar with the machines on skin, his handspeed is way off the way that machine was running. basically dug in an outline,way too much trauma at intersections and such but managed an outline. i was thinking dude, *****, wtf. are you nervous? he says not really, seriously, if you fuck me up its okay. just do your thing, swim aint trippping on nothing, gotta be confident. for swim its all about the experience and the people we encounter on this journey. thats when i slapped him for being fag.

it was like a 11 or 13 r for fat trad lines pulled slowly and consistently but he couldn't do it.i could tell towards the center it was gonna be all blowouts, doesn't show now but will show later. onto shading/color he used a mag but just too careful with it. i'm no tattooist yet, but scraping the surface , whats that gonna go? you gotta stretch and push that ink in there like times square. get it in there deep and saturate, don't be scared the client is gonna whine, they knew what they getting into. 3 hrs on a small not the greatest rose, and someone else had to step in to finish or it would have been all night. i can't say anything, no way, i just play dumb. or am dumb fuck you.
the shading goes a long ways in fixing something like a rose. i'd say he went a bit too deep at parts, and the healing will tell.

but hell, i realized maybe a year ago i would not have been able see and understand so much of what is going on. and although the dude draws better than swim, swim can pull off a better tattoo, fo sho. sorry no pics just use you're imagaineation. of course swim is stagnant and the kid get better with each tattoo. if i or swim, are we one and the same? idk we are something that no body can possibly understand. do i have a robot penis? no. will i be tattooing my penis, most definately.

funny thing, the kid's also seen some ladies, new to skin as well, but more meticulous and accurate, precise... naturally.. just more in tune with what is going on. i didn't notice this till now but i'm starting to think ink may be women have a natural advantage, idk i seen some spectacular stuff, and from what i seen, men vs women the women win. too bad they really need to put the machine away and be doin the dishes or making dinner/babies. my floor needs a good cleaning and don't sweep the shit under the rug please. and speak only when spoken to, i will let you know when to wait for me to give me a BJ. till then try stay out my way.

there's nothing nobody really loves about me, anymore, but i live true to my word and come through when supposed to. but LOVE? love dont live here and it dont even visit.

and hate, i have many reasons for you to hate me, and when you hate me i hate you back.
and then there is just indifference.... worse than hate.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:27 am

What a Face
and i was totally being sarcastically misogynistic.
i cried when hillary lost.... scratch almost...not really... maybe
because some other shit goin on... santa santa
didn't care a whole lot about big douche vs turd sandwich Sleep

first woman in the white house (with problems...)
or
multinational billionaire whose presidency is put in your own words

its amazing the gender card wasn't a sure win, along with who she was running against...
there is something vile and unappealing about her for sure...
good thing i held off on that "hillary 2016" neck tat.
what does it matter.... people are so stupid....
you got the common man, sufferin, and along comes billionaire trump putting some stupid idea of how things can improve... make the country great again or whatever. bbbllllllaaaahhhhhtththhth
blahhhhh...bleh lalaaaa blblblblblbl geeeeekkkkkkmm mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnmmnnnnnnnnnn
you know what i'm sayin?
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

well that KKK was slightly enlightening in a peculiar way.. Lol....but there must be something that someone loves about you??. :-D
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:14 am

i supppose...... i fuckin hope so there must be something left....

which brings me back to the point, someone's struggling and fucking up, mentors should step up to say, "dude what you just laid down is fucked up" gonna need a once all over and them some.

but its all a big competition/contest... mentors praise and encourage, maybe thinking the next one will be better, but long as its not better than their's. don't openly surpass or outshine your master.(green's first law) its like i wanna see you doin good brah! (just not better than me) inevidable human nature.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:23 am

Dmerit wrote:well that KKK was slightly enlightening in a peculiar way.. Lol....but there must be something that someone loves about you??. :-D

yeah... i'll play along,
love my sense of humor,... some get it, some of its good stuff so ssome should love it

it has also alienated me and cost me dearly at times... some don't get it and get real bent.

Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Gotta say,, you're sense of humour is different.. Lol...different is OK though, but you'll always find those without one.... so how is the tattooing going??.got any pics to post?
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm

And how was your Christmas??.
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:16 am

it was the the best of times it was the worst of times...

gone before i can answer already along with new years and "the holidays" in general... this year was hard, because i don't enjoy what i do, my days are empty, my nights alone, no money-possessions and no purpose in life.

but it was awesome, i was broke, spent it with my loved ones, instead of alone, in the company of thieves, behind bars, or mental institutions. didn't go to jail even after i crashed and brought down neighbor's's brick wall while fighting on the phone, under the influence, everyone knowing.....

so as i build this brick wall i was trying to remember the name of the poe story not tell tale heart thats when he puts him under the floorboards...but the one he seals the guy in brick

swim's not tattooing, only paper. perfect flash sheets , that's the requirement. then on to learn how a coil machine works. swim is thrilled.

swim gets to see a lot of work done at this one NYC shop. some are close to some of the not so good tats seen here, so don't be afraid to dig into skin cuz not much else is gonna help you. keep designs ultra-simple, know your limit. build upon successes.seems to be the formula.

ultimately it is all a competition. who is better. but passing on of knowledge is crucial, even thru just a forum such as this.
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Do your own thing, don't worry about the competition ,,its the client that matters,, if they're happy so should you be,, well a little bit because you've still got to do decent tattoos,,,, so how about you show us some perfect flash.. :-)
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Kid Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:05 pm

when i say perfect, i don't mean masterpiece perfection. i mean no errors and fuck ups.

consistent lines, saturation blending, etc. with no fuck ups.
as a mentor said, "just don't fuck up and nail it on your first try, then you dont have to worry about what if i fuck up..." shit made a lotta sense.

sorry no pics. things will change in time. on a scale of 1-5 on quality, creativity, effort.. i rate myself a D. i 'll get around to sharing something, thats untraceable when i get the time, maybe.

if anything my litttle rose (posted) is turning into a blob just as you said... maybe color and white can do something, but i'm really shocked to see how different it is now from 1st look of it. i smell blackout...
Ketchup Kid
Ketchup Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down