This is really really quiet !!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Lmao!!, the long reply as predicted.... you just cant see it..
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 211
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:15 am

thats not being sarcastic mihai thats being honest , im not arguing with you when i have much more important things to worry about , if you think im a cunt and you dont like the way i run tis forum feel free to fuck off , no one is begging you to stay in fact didnt you leave ? so why come back , if your that confdent in what you say / believe , then why come back ? because you know better than anyone we are all cunts and that wont change will it ?
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 489
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:18 am

When you are trying to say something that is not complete banter... it gets long... u just had a long reply before that... it matters more whats in the reply not the length of it ... Very Happy
And trust me mate i can see your point... and i know to some extent its true... like the fact that i hate beeing wrong... that doesent mean im never wrong... but neither that im always right... But when i doubt myself.. im looking for arguements to make sure that im wrong before anything... But i always change the things that i realise are wrong in the end...
But i will always hate to be wrong... i will always contradict on things untill the very end... because debates makes a healthy mind... and when im wrong i am... even tho i hate it... NOT IN THIS CASE THO (god complex thing)

KneeHigh

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:20 am

Loulou wrote:thats not being sarcastic mihai thats being honest  , im not arguing with you when i have much more important things to worry about , if you think im a cunt and you dont like the way i run tis forum feel free to fuck off , no one is begging you to stay in fact didnt you leave  ? so why come back , if your that confdent in what you say / believe , then why come back ? because you know better than anyone we are all cunts and that wont change will it ?

I know better than anyone what exactly ? the fact that some of you are cunts ? well the word cunt may have different meaning for some people.. for me a cunt is not so offending...as i hear it is for people in UK ... its more like a joke banter thing... never said it with hatred...

KneeHigh

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:30 am

I'm not wasting my time anymore mihai , tomorrow ill find out if I have cancer so when I said your not important I fucking meant it
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 489
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:34 am

Loulou wrote:I'm not wasting my time anymore mihai , tomorrow ill find out if I have cancer so when I said your not important I fucking meant it

Fucking hell Lou... I hope this is a sick wierd joke !!

KneeHigh

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:39 am

And Lou i dont know how i came across in ur eyes or anyones eyes.. But i promise you this much... is not the fact that i have a god complex, or the fact that im always right, or i know better than anyone .. or any of these the reason i came back... And this is gonna be so much not like me... but its the fact that this was the place when i first started... with some poeple from here.. and even tho we have our differences and shit.. i've never had anything but LOVE for pretty much everyone that was active here when i started ... Cunts or not Very Happy

KneeHigh

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by skulltattoo80 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:09 am

I haven't a clue how to use photoshop lol. I just use a light box to merge different images
avatar
skulltattoo80

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:54 am

KneeHigh wrote:
Loulou wrote:I'm not wasting my time anymore mihai , tomorrow ill find out if I have cancer so when I said your not important I fucking meant it

Fucking hell Lou... I hope this is a sick wierd joke !!




No its not a joke I don't joke about things like that !
avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 489
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by skulltattoo80 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:21 am

Ffs, good luck lou
avatar
skulltattoo80

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:11 pm

as of now, the kid would consider lou, kneehigh, and dmerit the carrot as the big three, knowledgable with experienced

its two on one so the kid takes sides with kneehigh. i don't think he really comes across as egotistical. he openly shares in a helpful manner. his style of tattoing, is not agreeable in some ways to some of the solid tattooists who been doin it the way it has been done for a long time, but the kid appreciates any/all knowledge and feedback.

but you all have been bickering so long, it has become unclear what you all are arguing about, before it was over style and artsy fartsy, egos and whatever. maybe you guys can start over and declare the point you are arguing, like a debate. perhaps organize your key points and present then in outline form, with perhaps a downloadable powerpoint presentation.

and you guys used to call each other cunts so much i thought it was a british custom. i guess cunt is used a lot over there instead of asshole over here. but they almost the same thing the way the kid sees it. they are both orifices and only about .5 cm apart from each other.
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Ketchup Kid on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 pm

and lou, you don't have cancer...

i'm so seriously
avatar
Ketchup Kid

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Southern West Coast U.S.A. 818/213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Ketchup Kid wrote:as of now, the kid would consider lou, kneehigh, and dmerit the carrot as the big three, knowledgable with experienced

its two on one so the kid takes sides with kneehigh. i don't think he really comes across as egotistical. he openly shares in a helpful manner. his style of tattoing, is not agreeable in some ways to some of the solid tattooists who been doin it the way it has been done for a long time, but the kid appreciates any/all knowledge and feedback.

but you all have been bickering so long, it has become unclear what you all are arguing about, before it was over style and artsy fartsy, egos and whatever. maybe you guys can start over and declare the point you are arguing, like a debate. perhaps organize your key points and present then in outline form, with perhaps a downloadable powerpoint presentation.

and you guys used to call each other cunts so much i thought it was a british custom. i guess cunt is used a lot over there instead of asshole over here. but they almost the same thing the way the kid sees it. they are both orifices and only about .5 cm apart from each other.
 





KKK dont be an asdhole!:-D :-D :-D ....
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 211
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Yawn,yawn, yawn yawn!!! The extra long reply I predicted......you still don't see it kneehigh, you really dont.hidden in your reply was your admittance that you're indeed a sociopath, that is why you don't understand..
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 211
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Loulou on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Well kk you should bear in mind that just because I don't paint the walls with my personal shit doesn't mean it isn't true !

Skull tattoo thank you , still no real answers , another 5 biopsies taken today so I should have an answer soon until then its business as usual


And the names we call each other doesn't matter , do me and mihai clash ? Yes we do have I banned him ? No because even though we are miles apart in style and attitudes that doesn't mean he can't help others on here who may lean towards his style more . There are a few members of this forum whos work takes a giant shit on anything I could do when it comes to realism , it's been said before it isn't about style it's about attitude for me , and I'm entitled to that opinion , I learnt a large chunk of what I know from merit , who is traditional in every sense of the word so yes I do favour that , do I clash with every realism artist who I cross paths with ? No I don't !

avatar
Loulou
Admin

Posts : 489
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile http://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by KneeHigh on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Loulou wrote:
KneeHigh wrote:
Loulou wrote:I'm not wasting my time anymore mihai , tomorrow ill find out if I have cancer so when I said your not important I fucking meant it

Fucking hell Lou... I hope this is a sick wierd joke !!




No its not a joke I don't joke about things like that !

Well than i hope you'll find out that you dont have it ... You do have all my positive toughts...

Merit lets say im a sociopath.. does that really matter ? Fuck all of it... im a socipath cunt with a god complex in some people eyes Razz whatever input i have on things is either good and helpful its either not.. so people can chose to take it or leave it.. im not judging anyone who dont wanna do things my way, or who thinks that there are better ways (unlike you Laughing)
Im really gonna stop this arguement and focus on the things that are helpful ... finding out if its me whos a crazy cunt or you is not helpful at all...

Best of Luck Lou... and let us know how it goes... Really sorry to hear all this shit... i was taking it all like debate for fun.. but clearly it wasnt the best time...

KneeHigh

Posts : 47
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Dmerit on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Being a sociopath isnt necessarily a problem,, but it would explain why you're an annoying twat.
avatar
Dmerit

Posts : 211
Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is really really quiet !!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum