Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born Again Rotary Christian (without the christian bit)

2 posters

Go down

Born Again Rotary Christian (without the christian bit) Empty Born Again Rotary Christian (without the christian bit)

Post by Mr.Martian Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm

I wanted to say thanks to Lou and some others for suggesting Rotary Works as my first leap into rotaries. Coming from only ever using coils and being a non-believer (although I'd never tried a decent rotary) I splashed out... FUCK! Amazing. Totally converted, it's all i reach for now for everything. Lines are better, shading better, packs ink with ease AND the healing seems cleaner, quicker and less trauma than the coils.... Really surprised at how natural using this rotary is. And the 'more volts = faster' is really intuitive. So handy to be able to slow it right down for getting different textures etc
Mr.Martian
Mr.Martian

Back to top Go down

Born Again Rotary Christian (without the christian bit) Empty Re: Born Again Rotary Christian (without the christian bit)

Post by Loulou Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:14 pm

ther are good little machines i would recommend them to anyone , glad they are working out for you
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down