Best Tattoo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another wacom wolf

4 posters

Go down

another wacom wolf  Empty another wacom wolf

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:14 pm

this is a christmas present tattoo im designing for a young lady

another wacom wolf  Samwol10
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

https://bestattooforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

another wacom wolf  Empty Re: another wacom wolf

Post by Mack Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:28 am

Solid, could use more black though in my opinion. Little underneath the layers of fur to separate them and add some more contrast

Mack

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

fur is something i really struggle with mack , but when i was drawing this i was thinking that it could do with darker shading like you said , but i dont know why i find it much easier to tattoo it than it is to draw it . which is back ward i know
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skulltattoo80 Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 pm

I drew something very similar only with pencil. I've no idea how hard it is to draw on those machines
skulltattoo80
skulltattoo80

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:06 am

they are quite difficult at first but once you get use to them they are quite easy
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:28 am

I still dont get the graphics tablet thing,,to me tattooing is about using ones hands not just for the tattooing process but the drawing too. i think graphic tablet users will be glad when tattoos are done by computer controlled machines?... well maybe theyre on to something,,,,,,quick!!!, pass the wacom!!! Laughing
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by skulltattoo80 Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 am

They seem handy for designing. I had a sleeve done and the artist used something from Apple to add tentacles to a skull I was getting
skulltattoo80
skulltattoo80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:45 am

Dmerit wrote:I still dont get the graphics tablet thing,,to me tattooing is about using ones hands not just for the tattooing process but the drawing too. i think graphic tablet users will be glad when tattoos are done by computer controlled machines?... well maybe theyre on to something,,,,,,quick!!!, pass the wacom!!! Laughing
It's still doing it by hand, you have to make the hand motions to draw it...the computer isn't drawing it for you lol

I did a design for a lawyer, he wanted lady justice for his business card. So I did the design but he didn't like the hair, all I had to do was erase the hair and redraw it without having to start over. I also gave her big tits...so I had to tone those down also lol. But doing it digital saved me fucking hours of wasted time redrawing the whole design every time I had to tweak something. It's a great to tool to have at your disposal, get with the times ya old cunt Laughing

Mack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmerit Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:43 pm

There is no soul with computer drawings,,,I'll stick to the traditional way,,, let you youngsters keep the computers.:-)
Dmerit
Dmerit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:25 pm

i still do a lot of my drawing by hand , i use the wacon for anything symmetrical , and if i need really good clean lines for a stencil , i still shade with graphite , colour with ink , nothing can replace good old paper drawing
Loulou
Loulou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down